Selling my stash!

I have decided to quit vaping and will no longer be mixing and don’t want it all to go to the waste basket. There are appropriately 140 flavors, 2 mods and tanks, extra glass for multiple tanks, sealed syringes 1,3, and 10ml, magnetic stirrer, glass beakers, glass funnels, and scale! Asking $200 for all of it and that will include the shipping! If you are interested I can be reached here or at ryantheparamount@gmail.com

5 Likes

@Chef_s_Vape Congrats on kicking the habit. If all the flavs are already in your stash you could make it public and post the link. Open your Stash and check the box to make it public then below is a box with the new link. Best of luck!

9 Likes

If you’re willing to part some of it out I might be interested in the mag stirrer, if price is good.

5 Likes

I would prefer to sell it all at once, but I f it doesn’t sell within the next few days I will be willing to do that for you. I just bought the thing a few months ago for $50 on Amazon and it was the best investment I had made for mixing.

3 Likes

It is unlocked, unfortunately I have been a little lazy about adding new flavors, but it’s only short by 20-30. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/68297

2 Likes

Conrats @Chef_s_Vape, that’s great !!!

I wish I wasn’t so flush with stuff, as you have a nice looking stash/setup. Good luck.

5 Likes

I can offer 300. How do you want to set up the sale?

4 Likes

here, if u seem to have missed that somehow…

3 Likes

I think he also missed

3 Likes

That’s right. 2 was the asking price. 3 is the offer :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

THAT is how it is done !!!

4 Likes

SOLD. :sunglasses::+1:
Thanks!

5 Likes

Stash arrived in mail today. Got everything cataloged. Very satisfied.

10 Likes

Awesome!! Glad that you are happy with it!

5 Likes

I am unlocking all my recipes so you can have everything I have been work on over the past few years! Hope you enjoy them! http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?filter=68297

5 Likes

Thank you very much!
What is the So flavour on Butterscotch recipe?

4 Likes

And this is why we keep having heated arguments about the flavor database :smirk:

6 Likes

It’s fixed. Lol

3 Likes

Lol, that should have been butter rum (la). I have no idea how it turned up as So, I must be losing my mind. Lol

5 Likes

Did you ever get rid of this or still have it

1 Like