Selling these two

Dead Rabbit R Tank. I’ve used 2 coils and three cottons out of it, I’m just to use to rta’s and rda’s. DEAD RABBIT IS SOLD,

The other is the Voopoo Drag Q. Still wrapped in plastic
$60 for both shipped to your door. States only sorry. Unless you pay the extra

8 Likes

Nice pics, good luck selling.

3 Likes

Why don’t you like the Dead Rabbit tank?
Mine works very well.
I would take the Dead Rabbit package but I don’t like MTL or mods with internal batteries so I couldn’t use that.
Let me know if you’ll sell the Rabbit setup by itself.
Thanks

5 Likes

I’m use to using rta’s and rda’s, i guess fuller flavor and I have no smell and very little taste so i have to up my percentage on my flavors and sweetener, which gunk up my coils, the little R tank last me two days at most then I’m losing taste on it thats the only reason im letting it go it’s not the tank it’s me.
I’ll let the r tank go by it self. $47, shipped out

4 Likes

That tank is actually pretty nice. If anyone is thinking about it, do so. It’s well worth the price- and wont have to wait 4 weeks for shipping from Fasttech. :metal:

5 Likes

Dead Rabbit has been taken

4 Likes

Agreed. It works well for me although at the moment only Vaping fruit ejuice and the cotton usually lasts a week.
Haven’t tried any bakery juices in it yet.
Maybe they’ll clog it up. Who knows.

5 Likes

OOH, I Need some info!! That dead rabbit is MTL? I really like the 365 coils. Brilliant idea.

Well, I’m off to youtube. Shit but I don’t want to buy anything but I also want something I don’t have to fuss with.
Right now I use the SX mini nano. @Fordf150_Angelo you should try one. The flavor is outstanding and it is durable and extremely easy to change coils, which last forever. I put mine through the wash twice. All the way through both times and it still works. The other one I left out in a torrential downpour and it still works too. It is easily the best device I have ever had and the only one I have ever purchased more than one of.

4 Likes

Sorry Dan the dead Rabbit R tank is gone. No it is not MTL, it’s a little single coil tank,
Ill. Look into the nano. Thanks

4 Likes

Ok, thanks man. I made a video on the nano. pretty crappy video. The nano is MTL though.

3 Likes

And it goes, “Hello my Frieeeennds Dan The Man, here”

2 Likes