Separate Tabs... Private-Shared / My Recipes

It would be real good on ELR, if on My Page >>> My Recipes, to be able to separate my shared recipes from my private recipes under it’s own tab. It will make for a lot easier cleanup of My Page.

12 Likes

That’s a great idea! I would like to have a tab for other’s favorites, my own recipes, and those that I have tweaked from other’s recipes

I know that the favorites are separated at the bottom, but I would like to have them in a tab

3 Likes

That’s a good idea - I’ll incorporate that into the recipe folders plan :slightly_smiling:

8 Likes

This site is already cool. It’s going to be so much cooler when the recipes can be sorted like this. Can’t wait :wink:

5 Likes

That Pro_Vapes certainly is one smart dude!

6 Likes

Omg that would be great I could make a folder of ones I’ve yet to try one that’s in the steeper and complete recipes . god I need to order more bottles.

4 Likes

Gotta say I love this idea. Nice one, PV!

Daath, if you do implement this, how hard would it be to add a “what can i make” function for each of the tabs? Would be awesome to go to any of these tabs and be able to one click tell what I have on hand available to be made. Just a thought.

2 Likes

folders would be AWESOME!! what i have done since there aren’t folders now is type in a catagory like ‘fruit’ ‘cake’ ‘custard’ etc. as the first word of every recipe…that way search function makes it manageable! but being able to separate into ‘made’ ‘unmade’ etc folders would be SOOOO much better! :kissing_cat:

2 Likes

Folders or tabs or anything thats makes sorting the recipes easier would be a great addition.
This site is awesome and just keeps getting better.
Thanks for all you do Daath!

1 Like