Session Drummer's review of the Fatality RTA by QP Design

Thank you @woftam, @adary, and @Josephine_van_Rijn.

5 Likes

That’s what motivated me too. Thank you @anon28032772.

3 Likes

https://www.gascityvapes.com/products/fatality-rta-limited-edition-qp-design?variant=12343026286664

5 Likes

Nice review!! Almost making me potentially consider possibly replacing my Iron Maiden, but just not quite. At 30mm I’m well used to a bit of overhang though. Looking good!!

5 Likes

That is one GORGEOUS RTA! I love it! Great review!

6 Likes

@anon44944642 NEVER replace your Iron Maiden, ADD TO your Iron Maiden…

7 Likes

Meant replace as the daily driver, of course… Anyway, I have the one with the rare (and illegal) band logo, how can I not use it? :pleading_face:

6 Likes

@anon44944642 Because these ARE becoming very scarce, and are of next gen. status, I say BUY ONE, and hold it close like a baby !!!

7 Likes

It’s “buy two” thanks to my wife tagging along on this journey. I can’t fit it into the non-existent vape budget at the moment! But it does look pretty good. @woftam’s Juggernaut option looks tasty too.

6 Likes

I’ve contacted Gas City Vapes, and they never receive any samples from QP, so I’m contacting them now @anon44944642.

5 Likes

Great read, thanks. I’m considering picking up the juggerknot and mini. Would add this to the list but I have overhang anxiety issues, drives me batty.

6 Likes

There are some cases where it’s just too much, like a 30mm atty on my iPV4s (looks like a Popsicle), but I can handle a MM or two. My 30mm is sitting on my Charon Mini and it’s not at all bad really. I like the shorter, wider ones over the smokestack tall ones anyway so it’s a fair trade-off…

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @SunnyT.

3 Likes

There are clones of QP tanks floating around that are just as good as the real thing. I don’t necessarily encourage purchase of clones, but these tanks are made of unobtanium for some folks here, so it’s worth checking out some reputable chinese vendors like 3avape, 3fvape and fasttech

7 Likes

@Letitia As you can see (kinda) even on my Paranormal there is a wee bit of overhang, but I QUICKLY became DISTRACTED from that lil’ issue as I could no longer SEE the overhang, due to the voluminous flavor clouds it was making. Everyone’s “batty” is different, but you JUST might find, that once you’re using it, …

4 Likes

I hear you there, man. But if you get a clone, make sure you have a quality allen wrench for the Chinesium grub screws. That’ll save a lot of headaches.

Sorry for the quick off-topic jump, but a shot of a 30mm atty on the little Charon Mini (and yes, there’s the ol Iron Maiden band logo airflow ring)…

8 Likes

Damn it…why can’t I get my husband to switch to vaping??? Maybe because he knows he would have to say things like this to me!!!

4 Likes

Well, it used to be ‘buy two packs’, so it’s not all bad… But I also get to do all the maintenance, coil building, and juice making, so…

4 Likes

The acrylic overhang on my Fireluke bugs me enough that after 2 weeks it gets washed and back to the closet it goes for a few weeks.

5 Likes

Well, the two times I almost got him to completely switch, I did all this ^^^, but I would take that any day over him smoking, but I just can’t get him to stick with it… he’s not as crazy about all things vape like I am… I just give it to him and tell him to vape it and he does, but then he goes to work and smokes… I kinda gave up… Sorry for the hijack of the thread @SessionDrummer!

4 Likes