Session Drummer's review of the Fatality RTA by QP Design

Yes, I like the product and also bought same product from USA but don’t know how to ship from USA to my country so I used package forwarding services

2 Likes

Thank you @Andrew_Smith.

2 Likes

thats spam dude.

2 Likes

Hehe, it may be @jinx_d BUT, loving the service mentioned.

1 Like

well, i am glad it happened, as, it just so happened, that i just started using mine. so i am going to read this thread to brush up on it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ok. you guys have had some time to work on this = coil placement.
what say you ?

2 Likes

I just position my coils with about 2mm space in between them at the center. Not a lot of options for coil placement in the 25mm Fatality when doing dual coils as it is a tight fit. Wish I would have taken a pic of my coils for you as I just put my Fatality back in rotation, going back and revisiting old favorites. The Espion is still a favorite of mine, must be one of the smallest dual 18650 mods and works great running arctic fox in TC.

The Fatality is still a winner but the new QP Juggerknot V2 is one of the best tanks in my arsenal. The new Reload 26 is also a flavor machine, just a little too restricted in the airflow but the flavor pops.

2 Likes

that is where mine are, and i only run the bottom AF. there was someone in this thread that had em spread out. just seeing what experience has brought since this thread started.

3 Likes

i am keeping an eye out for a Jugger V2, but i just bought an MR, found on FB.

3 Likes

this wasn’t bad, but i am going to replace the coils right now.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I run my airflow like this, I like a little restriction for a little better flavor but it is not a big difference.

Carrack Vape in Canada had the Juggerknot V2 in stock and still shipping until April 20th. That tank is tasty with either dual 3mm 3 core or a single 4mm multicore clapton

2 Likes

Says free shipping today

3 Likes

Stopped and forgotten, he became part of my daily rotation thanks to the post.

4 Likes

Very clean looking @brasilVAP.

1 Like

Great review @SessionDrummer Don’t have the Fatality but own other qp designs. I already knew the Fatality was gonna float your wick so I’m not surprised by your review. Glad you’re enjoying it. I would think it wouldn’t be so easy to find these days. Good to know it’s still there up in Canada. Thx

2 Likes