Session Drummer's review of the Geekvape Creed RTA

Based on your review and the coupon code NewMFS15 I ordered me one along with a Dovpo Basium Squonk mod! Can not wait to try them out!!

2 Likes

@atssec97 I salute your courage Sir, and I certainly hope I have not led you astray. Please post back your thoughts, and maybe toss up a review or two. :wink:

2 Likes

Good read, thanks. Hopefully they will release a single coil in the future, have been reading good things about the Creed.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Letitia. The strange thing is, GeekVape shows the single coil plug in a pic or two, but no one seems to have them (yet).

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, I’ll look it up. I am rather skeptical running single on a dual deck tho. Wish companies would release dedicated decks instead. I’d gladly pay a couple bucks more.

3 Likes

Thanks for The review @SessionDrummer!:money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Great review @SessionDrummer, I think you coved this well. I think the Creed is a great tank. Lot of tanks have gotten high marks lately. Hope it continues.

2 Likes

What a great review brother, so much so I just ordered a blue one to go with my PSO Paranormal too, such an awesome mod :wink:

I know how much you love SC so your review definitely put me over the top to order one! Thank you, I am gonna start stalking the mail now :grin:

2 Likes

Great review. Must be a good tank with you’re digging it right along with your SC.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Beaufort_Batches. @mjag thanks for the kind words and I can’t wait to see how it looks blue on blue !!!

2 Likes

@NChris The flavor surprised me very much, and thanks for reading.

1 Like

I’m sorry for the late response, I finally made it to the review section, which surprisingly didn’t show up under the “new” tab lol.

Thank you for the review @SessionDrummer, very informative but that yellow background has too go! Lol

I hope they are going to make a single coil version, I really like the look of the creed and need a “brother” for my kylin mini. I’m just so over dual coils, however if it’s as flavorful as you describe, I might make a exception. Keep it up :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you @eStorm, tech. this can be run as a single, but the plug was not included in my testing sample.

1 Like

On yeah I know, but remember I’m that weird person? Lol.

Anything labeled as dual but can be run as single never works out for me. Even with plugs it’s too much or too little airflow, since the deck/posts weren’t designed for single.

I can run a dual in my single rta as well, but it will just not perform as good, since it’s not designed for it.

Some people like it tho, I’m just extremely picky :frowning: still good that you’re pointing it out. Thank you.

1 Like

Well I’m going to go on the record, that I’ve not had great “Just insert the plug, that’ll make it a single coil setup” experiences myself either. :wink:

1 Like

Well it has arrived and again Thanks for the Steller Review! She vapes like a dream!

Took me a minute to build as it is kinda tight with the airflow dams or whatever they are calling them. I was able to get dual 5 wrap fused claptons on her and wicked! Came out to a .16 ohm build and she hits like a freight train running 60!! I am tasting every nuance in @Alisa Bust a Nut RF ejuice and now I’m ready for the weekend!
Oh do me a favor, and don’t review a mod that this would look perfect sitting atop of!! :rofl:

3 Likes

This appears to be the Single coil Plug. Came included in mine in the spare parts bag! Now you have no excuses :rofl:

1 Like

@atssec97 Thank you very much, and I’m glad you’re getting similar results. A flavor freight train sound just about right. The “air sleeves” or whatever they are DID challenge me, and my first build wouldn’t fit, which started me guessing about the frustration factor, but simply using 1 wrap less, fit right in. Now that I know that, and tried to pass that on to others in the review, I’m aware, and building is a non issue. Vaping it even now, far after all of my review testing, about the ONLY thing I found (but it’s USER error, and common to many setups), is if enough cotton is NOT used, it can spit a little bit, but, not limited to this device, more of a common under wicking side effect.

I think I have tried close to 10 different mixes in this that I know well, and it hasn’t shown any signs of slowing down with it’s damned colorful flavor chucking ways.

2 Likes

I am really diggin this RTA. I have wicked it three different times trying to get it just right. I’m using the scottish roll method and on a 3mm ID coil my last wicking was TIGHT! As in twist and pull so i don’t pull the wick apart as i work it into the coil. I’m not getting much spit back just massive vapor production and flavor!!! Also didnt comb out as much trying to resolve a leaking issue when i refill it! I must be doing something wrong as everytime I fill it back up i’m getting juice running out of the airflow holes on the base. I need to figure out how to relieve the pressure when putting the cap on so it quits forcing the juice out! Been looking for an answer on youtube/Google but no luck so far! Any ideas?

1 Like

I may have resolved it! filled it to the max, screwed the top cap down but not completely and inverted the tank and as the bit of air left in it went to the top (Bottom) i finished tightening the top cap! Not a drop!!
IDK if this is standard procedure but hey it works!!!

1 Like