Sexiest mod during Corona times

Hi all,

Since all the ‘best looking mods pre PMTA’ probably will be for many the last time to get a real broad selection. Let’s have a real thread where we can post our great looking mods - for this crisis, till now or whatever is coming next.

With all the social distancing our mods are most likely the one and only which is permanently not 6 feet apart from us. :smiley:

So lets see your mods, or any mod that you all like in particular etc

8 Likes

My newest love: SKX Billet Box

I would for sure love an OG BB too👅

8 Likes

Mine : OXVA Origin X kit

Pod Mod & RBA Kit

Daily vapemail now

7 Likes

9 Likes

@Rocky02852 Where did you get this personalized panels?

4 Likes

It’s a custom mod wrap done for me by Josh at jwraps and has held up for well over a year, but last I checked the it looks like he fell off the face of the earth, no activity in a while on Insta and the website is down? Maybe another vaping industry casualty :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I was hoping to see more sexy mods…

3 Likes

I have a sexy mod!

13 Likes

It’s a rabbit hole far deeper than DIY ejuice

11 Likes

11 Likes

It turned sideways! How did that happen?

3 Likes

I made the hiviz yellow green here. This color is more noticeable than straight neon green or yellow. Yet depending on what light is around, it could be more green or yellow
And it’s sideways too. What in the hell?.

8 Likes

About as sexy as it gets. I love my voopoo. Pretty much indestructible. please note the custom strip of duct tape that helps hold the back on! I knocked it loose from dropping it so many times. Now that’s customization at its finest!

10 Likes

What do you mean by sexiest Mod i think if you have any Mod made them sexy for you.

4 Likes

Today’s setup. Dober with a VapeSnail. 7 wraps of SS fused 2x28 wrapped with 40. 0.58 ohms at 26.5w.

9 Likes

Got them right side up for ya brother :+1:

@R113 recently made this bad ass 400 watt DNA250C Lipo for me

Can’t wait for the new one, will post pics here once I get it but he has outdone himself

11 Likes

Thanks! I resized it and when I did so, it turned them sideways

5 Likes

So are all other ugly mods?

5 Likes

Now, with some nice releases in the last months any new sexy mods to add?

4 Likes

asMODus sent me a few drip tips FOC with my last order, and wouldn’t you know it, one of them perfectly matches my Minikin Kodama 21700 180W Mod.
Sexy,

10 Likes