SFT FA's Zen Garden, Marzipan and Torrone

Thank you @Dan_the_Man, it is a WIP and probably you’re right, it’ll go right down to 1-1.5%.
Might take the Almonds off on V2 I’m very sensitive to AP too and in the torrone there’s enough for my tastes.
Shisha Orange unfortunately is a must for the zesty note, but the orange you can use any orange you like, prob on my next one I’ll try the FA blood orange, the Royal is juicy and not prominent, there again a matter of choices.

Thank you for the compliments, I really appreciate it, my ego is now fulfilled for the holiday season!! :joy: :rofl: :joy: :+1:

5 Likes

Darn it, I think I gave my FA blood orange away. Oh well.

:laughing: :+1: :v: :vulcan_salute: :call_me_hand:

Happy Holidays

3 Likes

I have every flavor for this except Shisha Orange… looks like a Great recipe.

5 Likes

Thank you Michelle, beware, it’s a WIP, It already is a good recipe but not outstanding, it tastes like a good commercial liquid.

I just put it here coz Dan did a review exactly on those flavours, I thought it was funny that I had those flavours in my head, did the recipe, and after mixing it, I searched for Torrone ( I know I should have done that first… but it rarely happens) and saw Dan’s comments but it was too late… so I just dropped the recipe’s link!

Anyway, everybody knows I can do a lot better… :rofl: and my thoughts on a V2 are:

Lower the Torrone to find the right spot between 1 to 2% @2.5 is high.
Almonds off (you already know i can smell AP miles away)
Change the orange, to see if a blood orange is better.
Lower the Zest.
Add of Sweet Candy @.5%

Milk and honey in the back of my head… ( but it always is… :joy:) Torrone is originally made with honey and pushing that note, wouldn’t be a bad idea… as you saw a very WIP :joy:

6 Likes