Shake and Vape fruit recipies!

Hey there brother! It sure has lol! Everything is great on my end, hope all had been well with u too :clap:t2::pray:t2:

4 Likes

Try this custard girl :wink:

Vanilla custard V1 CAP 2%
Custard (premium) FA 3%
Banana Cream (colorless) LOR 4%
Strawberry FA 3%
Sweet Strawberry CAP 4%
Shisha Strawberry INA 0.5%
Dragonfruit INA 1%
Super Sweet CAP 0.25% subjective

This is an altered version of one of my favorite custards to match your flavor stash :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Good to see you back on the forum. i hope all is well with you.

4 Likes

Hey there robin! Thank u so much, all is well and I hope the same with u! I try to pop in every so often, just gotta shorten the gaps! :rofl:

6 Likes

I shall try this this am thanks!!

3 Likes

I donā€™t like fruit mixes at all.

6 Likes

Am not a fan of them either mateā€¦

4 Likes

Itā€™s awesome that youā€™re helping your friend make the switch. Hereā€™s a simple and delicious Shake N Vape fruit recipe that should make a great gift for her birthday:
Strawberry Watermelon Splash
70% Strawberry flavor
30% Watermelon flavor
Just mix these two flavors together, and youā€™ve got a refreshing and fruity vape juice thatā€™s perfect for beginners. Plus, itā€™s super easy to make.
And remember, if you ever run into issues with your disposable vape or need to revive it, I found this helpful blog post on how to do it.

6 Likes

Iā€™m not a big fan of fruity vapes either and much prefer bakeries, creams and custards. I am partial to a pineapple with coconut and cream though but not the candied variety.

5 Likes

I usually go at least an overnight steep with fruit recipesā€¦

8 Likes

Speaking ofā€¦I seen yiur comment and review of the Fools dessert Ty so much :pray:

5 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome mate, itā€™s a damn fine recipe.

6 Likes