Shake and Vape fruit recipies!

I am new to diy and my friend with stage 2 C.O.P.D is willing to try to quit smoking I need some good Shake N Vape fruit recipies to help convert her. Her B-day is in a week n I got to send her a mod and some good juice. Plz help. Thanks!!

5 Likes

I would start here, on the recipe side.

8 Likes

Type in ( SHAKE AND VAPE) There are many many fruit recipes .

7 Likes

Looking at your stash I wiuld live to mix up

Cap Sweet Guava
Cap Sweet Strawberry
FA Dragon Fruit

Did I see a whipped cream ?? If not the Cap VBIC will do

6 Likes

I think all fruit flavours are snv, except for a small number. So if you could mix all fruits flavoured recipes, I think you’re good.

6 Likes

Thanks alot for the advice!! I found that too just wasn’t sure if it would fly with all them. But so far…it has.

6 Likes

Yes I have TFA whipped cream .

6 Likes

im going to mix those up in the am!! Thank you!!

6 Likes

Don’t want to sound like Capt. Bringdown but in my opinion starting someone who has never vaped with un-steeped e-liquid is not the best thing to do. In general steeped recipes=better flavor and people who shake and vape are doing themselves a dis-service.

7 Likes

Check out my recipes. They are all fruit, all day. The best ones, IMO are

And

9 Likes

Im making this recipie up rn. Why you say whipped cream? I was going to just add sweetner or super sweet but the whipped cream sounds good. Purpose??

5 Likes

For me only fruit mixes can be thin , adding a lighter cream adds some volume to the mix without turning it into a Fruit and Cream or Fruit Custard mix…It will add sweetness as well …Also what fruit isnt good with some whipped cream lol

8 Likes

Good point im putting the whipped cream in there and no sweetner.

6 Likes

Since you’re cute I’ll share one of my recipes…:wink:

LemonHead : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3964865/LemonHead

1.00% Citrus Soda (Flavorah)
3.00% Lemon (TPA)
1.00% Lemon cheesecake
1.50% Lemon Sicily (Limone Sicilia) (FA)
5.00% Lemonade (Flavorah)
0.75% Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed (FA)
0.50% Super Sweet (CAP)

Flavor total: 12.75%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/CGXf

8 Likes

Strawnana Burst :strawberry::banana::sweat_drops:

Banana Cream (colorless) LOR 4%
Strawberry FA 1%
Sweet Strawberry CAP 4%
Pink Candy (Burst Type) 4%
Super Sweet CAP 0.25% subjective

:melon: Juicy Melons :melon:

Honeydew 2 TPA 3%
Sweet Watermelon CAP 6%
Sweet Guava CAP 3%
bring on the JOOSE!
Bubblegum (fruity/juicy) TPA 4%
Super Sweet CAP 0.2% subjective

:dragon_face: Dragon’s Bane :dragon_face:
Dragonfruit INA 4%
Strawberry FA 5%
Strawberry Sweet CAP 3%
Kiwi FA 5%
Super Sweet CAP 0.25% subjective*

Best of luck to u mixing, I’m honored to have caught this thread in time. Best wishes and good vibes her way :pray:t2:

9 Likes

Thx I’m excited to start this journey!!:watermelon::tangerine::lemon::pineapple::mango::strawberry::cherries::peach::pear::green_apple::apple::coconut::grapes::melon:

8 Likes

Fruity vapes are definitely on the most popular side from my experiences. Most everyone I know or have met, exercise at least one favorite fruity profile lol. My personal is strawberry/pineapple/coconut. Can’t ever get enough :heart::joy:

7 Likes

Been a minute…Good to see you pop back in … Hope all is well

5 Likes

And of you need sweetner add it after …:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

5 Likes

Im mostly a custard person. I have to have a really good fruit vape to keep me interested. But it’s growing on me.

6 Likes