Shake and Vape Recipes?

Maybe this is the wrong category so please feel free to move it if it needs to go to recipes :slight_smile: . I am looking for some good Shake and Vape’s. I am not that patient when it comes to making my juice lol since I just recently got back into mixing flavors and not vaping my base as much I need a few good shake and Vapes to hold me over while I research other recipes and let some of my other stuff steep. Here is my public stash http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/89275
those are mostly new flavors except the ethyl malto which im not high on that I have gotten in the past week. I have a bunch of sample flavors from wizard labs that have been sitting for about 12 months now and I can list them or slowly add them to my stash… Thanks in advance for any replies!

1 Like

:grinning:

6 Likes

Thanks for the link! Sorry, I am still getting used to the Forum… trying to have my own space for these lol… did they ever make a strait Shake and Vape category? I’m sure shake and vape recipes are very subjective :smile:

3 Likes

If you go to the recipe site and enter shake and vape in the search bar you’ll get to see loads of recipes. Suppose you could call that a straight shake and vape category and yes they’re probably subjective, as everything is :grinning:
No need to apologise for not finding your way around yet, we’ve all had that problem just starting out.

5 Likes

I like 40/60 Juicy Peach 15-17% 10-11mg and it is one that does not change much in flavor or color over time, so I think it is a SNV (if you can stand a single flavor vape).

2 Likes

I’m going to try that one out… If I recall I’m not sure I liked that peach mixed with anything it didn’t taste right at all but I never tried it by itself

PEACH Apricot, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Currant, Fig, Lemon, Lime, Nectarine, Orange, Papaya, Plum, Raspberry, Strawberry Basil, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Mint, Peppermint, Tea, Vanilla Bourbon, Brandy, Calvados, Cassis, Chambord, Champagne, Cognac, Cointreau, Frangelico, Grand Marnier, Kirsch, Madeira, Port, Rum, Sherry, Wine Almond, Caramel, Coconut, Creme Fraiche, Dark Chocolate, Hazelnut, Honey, Maple, Marzipan, Mascarpone, Oats, Pecan, Pistachio, Praline, Walnut, White Chocolate

1 Like

What’s the list of? Everything that pares well with peach?

1 Like

Made and tried this yesterday, don’t know how it will steep but was very good.

Tastes like the real thing, a favorite amongst friends and family

2 Likes

Yep, exactly that :+1:

2 Likes

Yes almost everything

1 Like