Shame on me

I cracked …I’m hurtin and it finally got me …I need my friends …it’s too much…sometimes life sucks the big one.

??? What’s going on?

You got friends here … What’s up?

What’s up, man? Talk to us! Did you smoke a stinky?

…that, it does! But we’ve all been there and we’ll all be there again another day; friends can help with the hurt, even if it’s just to listen. Purge what ailing you!

1 Like

You know you have friends here. Just IM any of us if you need to talk.

1 Like

Just reiterating what everyone else is saying.

We’re here if you need us @MixedUp1

CMJ

2 Likes

i hope ur OK man… talk to us maybe we could help??

2 Likes

Hey guys …ya I cracked and had a smoke . Some unfortunate events over the past week have taken there toll on me and my wife .I had a few too many last night and made a stupid decision .

3 Likes

No worries, man. It’s not the end of the world. Think back on how awful it really tasted, and jump back on the vapor and leave the stinkies alone :slight_smile: We’re all here for support! :smiley:

4 Likes

Sometimes life is real tough. Thanks for confiding in us. Everybody makes mistakes… especially when your judgement is clouded. Hang in there… we got you bro.

4 Likes

I’m just glad ur ok!!!I’m right with @NewDrip!!!

4 Likes

Something a friend told me that really stuck with me…alcohol changes all the rules. So many things that “should” be just aren’t when alcohol is involved. That doesn’t excuse behavior, but it does put some perspective on things after the fact.

We may just be internet friends, but we are here. Like NewDrip said, send a PM if you wanna talk.

6 Likes

I look at it this way: If you’re not in a 6x8 room with steel bars on one end, wearing an orange jump suit with flip flops and have a very large, mean looking person as an unwanted room mate/lover…you got time to mull over your actions, restructure your thought processes and decide to choose life.

For some people, like me, it took the prospect of losing everything to change everything. Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt…burned it! You can too!

5 Likes

You scared the crap atta me … It’s ok you fell down now get back up. I pray what is going on settles down and things return to normal.

3 Likes

Glad you’re OK. The desperation will pass, you just need to ride out the wave. You have friends here to throw you a lifeline and help you out.

4 Likes

My inbox is also always open :smile:

4 Likes

@MixedUp1,
I’m glad you are going to be ok. If you fall, just don’t stay down, ok?

Most of us can really feel your pain, brother.
I feel compelled to tell you something. I guess to let you know you are not alone.

I smoked for 40 years. None of my 3 brothers ever smoked and always made sure
I knew I was not as good a person as them. I had low self-esteem and always felt
’less than’ because of smoking. Not being able to smoke in most places, stinking,
all of these things made me feel more inferior. So, during most of those 40 years, I
tried many ways to quit. It was torture. I would quit, using whatever method, become a
very anxious cry-baby, biotch, then start smoking again. I was even suicidal at one
point while on wellbutrin.
Then, finally, because of vaping, I quit. My life has completely changed.
But, now and then, especially if I get nervous or anxious, or depressed… I get a
really STRONG craving for a cigarette still. I turn to higher nic juice and vape
through the craving and bad times. Then I go on. I always pray too, and then I’m
ok again. I’ll say a prayer for you tonight too. :sunny:

6 Likes

We all make stupid decisions and mistakes at some point or other. Someone told me once that it is not falling down that is the problem. The problem is not getting back up on your feet after you fall. I am an expert on falling down and getting back up again and I’ve had worse addictions than tobacco. Believe me, you’ll be fine.
Fill up your Taifun with your favourite juice and forget about it. You’ve made a mistake bro, we all do, it’s what makes us human.

5 Likes