Share your best "coincidental mixes"?

I had been working on a mix I call my ‘Mana’ for a while (its a Pineapple, Tangerine, Pomegranate with a Coconut Cream finish), and accidentally dropped a grape concentrate mix in the same bottle, giving me about 20mL of pure concentrates.

Actually Turned out really well. I named it the “Grape Abomination” :smiley:

1 Like

My parents owned a burger joint when I was a kid (this is going somewhere :wink: ) and my job was chips (‘fries’ for the yanks :wink: ) and milkshakes. You know, a row of flavours in stainless steel square tubs, a ladle of milk, and a scoop of ice cream. Of course I tried every flavour with every other flavour/s, and my favourite was chocolate and banana (two ladles of choc, one of banana. Never ‘got’ lime…). And I like after dinner mint chocs, and (slightly) menthol cigarettes. So I’d finally perfected a choc/banana with a touch of menthol, and a choc/banana/yellowcake but had 7 x 15ml also-ran’s of too menthol or yellowcake. I’d also been working on a Cuban but couldn’t get it right on its own and added Turkish (5%/5%) which ended up overpowering the Cuban. Needed the bottles so chucked them all in one. Still too Menthol/Turkish/Yellowcake so I diluted it 1/1 with VG and Voila! Now it tastes like a banana sponge cake covered in choc icing (with a touch of mint) with a cigar :slight_smile:

Now I just need to add Brandy and I’m in heaven :smiley:

2 Likes