Share your custom label designs, I'll start!

That’s actually a really good idea. I might try that! Way cheaper than actual labels and it’s just for me and the hubby anyway.

1 Like

Presently I label the bottle then cover it with clear tape but after a while and the fact that I use plastic bottles and squeeze them a micro drop always seems to get under the clear tape and the label starts to run. I have 4 or 5 bottles with commercial labels on them from Bionic Vapor they are from my last order and I have three of BV recipes that I use I’m still on the first set of labels that I peeled off his bottle and put on mine they stick like there is no tomorrow and yet should I choose to peal them off they peel right off and don’t disintegrate as I try.

I looked around at some print companys to print just 10 labels so i could see how they look, soooo expensive!

1 Like

I lot of setup in printing labels so printing only a few is not cost effective. I work for a large printing company.

2 Likes

I bought one of these at an Estate sale for $5. It didn’t have a power supply so no one bought it and I got it on the last few hours of the sale (deep discounts!) …then i went out in the garage and rummaged through a huge box of all the computer tv cable and found the power supply (!) Score! Now lemme see if I can find plasticy labels for it (thermal printer) …doubtful but some packing tape over the label sounds like an idea! thanks guys

DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo

2 Likes

@Bearkat is correct if you were trying to be frugal professional printing would likely be cheaper especially for getting something you’re familiar seeing on any commercial products (vinyl/waterproof). I just measured a 30 ml label and it’s 1 3/4" X 3 1/4 -> 3 1/2" Drilling the webs…

Here ya go @Anonymiss @VapeyMama waterproof labels for your regular Inkjet printer 1.3125" x 2.75"
http://www.onlinelabels.com/products/OL223WJ.htm?src=mp-6

Here’s the description of why it’s water resistant
http://www.onlinelabels.com/material_weatherproof_matte_inkjet_labels.htm

5 Likes

Trying to like this but im all out of love… thanks @BoDarc

3 Likes

Well friends the moment that many of you have been waiting for!

I’ve finally gotten around to posting my custom DIY sticker labels for everyone to use!
First off I’d like to thank everyone for their posts, so many great labels and plenty of excellent conversation.

Single Label
Sheet of Labels

The label is 3.5"x1.5" and I’ve uploaded 2 different PDF layouts:

1. Single label with crop marks (for placement on your own templates)
  2. Sheet of 10 labels with crop marks (for printing on a full sticker sheet) Link

There’s plenty of room for DIY data that are self explanatory. I’ve also added 6 boxes which let you rate the quality of steep each week. I use a rating out of 10.

I have included my own logo and website for the time being just to spread the website and Instagram.

Looking forward to your feedback and wether or not you’ll use them. I’ve got a table covered in them!

Happy Vaping!

10 Likes

This is my newest, love designing new labels!

15 Likes

Hey @Big1nsig here is a label i started to design but could really do with your talents. would you be able to design me a logo for eddspin’s or a label design
regards and loving your work

2 Likes

this is the generic label I have printed at the moment, I use gold number stickers for the MG and have left a space in the smoke for flavour, vg/pg etc. bit of a typo in the warning (damn proofreading- facepalm)

9 Likes

That looks pretty cool to me!

thankyou, i feel its not good enough though :confused: lol

Hello my friend, i have downloaded your template, but it is blank. It´s a MS Word document whith nothing inside.

@Lenin, That first link is just a link to the Avery Labels template on their website.

@Big1nsig, your Single Label Download link is broken and the Full Sheet Download link pulls up the Single Label design.

Thanks bud, nobody told me that I screwed up my links.
I’ve fixed the links now, and double checked to make sure they’re working.

Happy vaping!

2 Likes

Very nice I do like the colours and fonts, something like that i would love to use for my bottles too, just not good at designing.

Liked all the ones you did

May I ask what is the fonts used and any chance I may use this desig please, I will try and make one, but do like this

Here is my example but think its a bit busy

1 Like

looks cool though, lot goin on, is that Iron Maidens ‘Eddie’ I can see in the background…?