Shisha Pineapple

Has anyone heard anything about Shisha Pineapple being discontinued? I started to place another order and NR & BCF both show nothing. It’s like it never existed. Just seems odd, like it just vanished. Inawera Poland has it in stock.

2 Likes

I shot them an email asking the same thing, I’ll let you know what they say. (Inawera). That is odd, I tried the same thing.

3 Likes

Thanks, i appreciate it!

1 Like

I saw this flavor mentioned in a NR post on 12/18.

Look for their post that day which contained…“Here is the list of flavors being discontinued from our website specifically,”

2 Likes

I had forgotten about the list. I remember now. Thanks for the reply. Odd BCF has done the same !?

2 Likes

BCF carries a lot of INW Flavors but I don’t ever recall them stocking all of them. Did you ever buy or see it there?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve bought Shisha Pineapple from BCF.

1 Like

Bcf did drop some inawera flavors, but that was quite a while ago. Could always msg them and ask if they plan on getting it again.

If not your next stop is probably here:

I can’t vouch for the vendor, still didn’t order there yet, but they do have some good reviews/rating in regards of customer service and overall vendor. Maybe worth looking into, not sure who else does carry that flavor, maybe ecx?

EDit: checked ecx with no results.

5 Likes

Thank you for taking the time for all the info, I appreciate it. I didn’t think of DIY Vapor Supply, i haven’t bought from thrm either.

2 Likes

I can! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem at all, glad if you can purchase it still somewhere else, rather having to get it from overseas or reformulate a recipe. Can be quite annoying lol

Sweet, as I said, I do know that vendor does have a good reputation and members here use them, just couldn’t remember who lol.

3 Likes

When BCF is oos they remove the item until they restock, might want to send a email or ask on their VU thread. They answer both fairly quickly.

3 Likes

a good alternative to Shisha pineapple is Sugarloaf Pineapple-VT…to me its a very good pineapple…

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll do that.

1 Like

Sugarloaf is REALLY good! I just restocked it, and STILL have some Shisha left. I think there is a very slight difference between the two, I like them both. Thanks for the heads up though!

2 Likes

Love sugarloaf VTA, actually like that one better with just hint of green apple or as a single.

I agree, I first used it as a Dole Pineapple Whip in Vape form. It is Goood !

1 Like