Shisha Vanilla

Does anyone know what a good replacement is for Shisha Vanilla is?

4 Likes

You could try Vanilla cream extra wf @Ron3

8 Likes

I have always felt like Shisha Vanilla was like a delicious Vanilla Pudding. That said maybe FLV Vanilla Pudding of Chemnovatic Vanilla Pudding might be a good sub, I have never compared directly though. Both of these flavors are very good.

8 Likes

My favorite vanilla right now is DIYFS Holy Resurrection. Medicine Flower Vanilla is nice but not as a standalone imo. It has a bit of a metallic taste over 0.5% or so.
Capella Vanilla Custard V1 is an old classic and a component of hundreds of recipes.
Also in my experience a lot of vanilla recipes benefit from some EM / cotton candy.

4 Likes

Funny, I never thought of comparing the two but Shisha Vanilla is a creamy one for sure.

2 Likes

This is probably one of my favourite picks for vanilla, along with CAP French Vanilla and TPA French Vanilla Deluxe.

4 Likes

I just used my CAP VC V1 in a mix and I think it’s getting old. Didn’t taste right, not like I remembered it. Has that ever happened to you?

2 Likes

My VC1 never gets old, I just order what I need for the next batch and a bit more for experiments. But even my older bottles kept what makes the difference to other vanillas. How old was yours? Stored at room temp?

2 Likes

No, but I use a 118ml (4 Oz) bottle within 4 months so well within any use by.

1 Like