Shoppinglist update for you guys

It’s been a while since I pushed an update. While I have tons on my list, I don’t have a lot of time. This here seemed like a small enough update that I could manage it quickly :slight_smile:

If you see a recipe you like, but don’t have all the flavors for it, you can click “Add missing flavors to shopping list” from the blue wrench :slight_smile: It will even attach a small note telling you which recipe it came from.

Also, you can now add flavors to your shopping list directly from your shopping list, along with a note :slight_smile:

I hope you guys can use it!

Happy vaping!

Lars

EDIT: You can now transfer flavors from your shopping list to your stash (note included)!

61 Likes

Super nice feature!

I’m normally putting things in my notepad and then forgetting why I ever put them in. Love it.

4 Likes

nice, some day ill stop making all these notes w/ paper & pencil…someday

5 Likes

Fantastic update. This will come in very useful. I do the very same as @TheTinMan1 and also usually forget lol. Thanks, Lars :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Great update, thanks.
It would be nice if there was a remove all option, or even better a multi-select option (checkboxes with a select all at the top of the list).

3 Likes

Woohoo! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!
This site just keeps getting better!
You ROCK!

3 Likes

AWESOME update! Thank youuuu :grin:

3 Likes

Wonderful, thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

Just when I decided not to buy anymore flavours, but thanks @daath :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks so much Lars! This is an awesome update that I will use often!

2 Likes

Cool, I can empty that disgusting drawer of empty bottles I use instead of a list for ordering. (but it did work)

3 Likes

Same here😆

3 Likes

It works!:grinning::laughing:

1 Like

Thank you That sounds very helpful.

1 Like

Awesome thanks Lars :smile:

That’s AWESOME :astonished:

Brilliant! Thanks Lars :slight_smile:

Great feature, exactly what I needed!!!

Nice touch Lars