Sick People Shouldn't Come Up With New Recipes

why didn’t I think about menthol vape . been sick past week couldn’t vape and I have some menthol :slight_smile:

had to get some Newport’s time to mix

3 Likes

My go to recipe is my tarragon based stuff.

I needed something stronger, the inawera is just this.

2 Likes

Funny you mention the Eucalyptus and Mint, I did a super strong mix of this yesterday, only a little more powerful. 1 percent Eucalyptus, 1 percent mix mint inw, .40 mint Mf .40 Lemon Mf, .40 Mandarin Mf. .50 WS23, no nicotine, I have a lot of new pod junk that was collecting dust, and filled up a pod, stuff is stronger than Vicks Vapor rub, I rubbed a little on my hand and it seemed to work similar to the tiger balm, all tingling. Then I got the bright idea to drip a little on a single coil at 60 watts, needless to say that won’t be done again. Lol :rofl:, I suppose it could be pretty usefull to clear the sinuses immediately.

3 Likes

Tones down after a day or two, mix mint and eucalyptus and methol at the same time sounds pretty evil :slight_smile:

Will try eucalyptus, rosemary and thyme and lime

I am trying mix mint at 0.8, sweetness flv at .4 and ws-23 30% at .6 for a mint cordial. It works pretty well.
Been working my mints this week, a friend had her menthol and mint juice discontinued, and she could need a hand.
I am disappointed by spearmint inw and fa, they both taste dusty to me, weird. Before @anon84779643 says it, I will probably try the flv version at some point.

4 Likes

Imagine that… I dont even have to say it… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

While you are here, any insight on flv ice composition?

1 Like

Other than it is the best “ice” out there… its proprietary, SF… but I will say with the way it is blended, the coolants used and the filtration, it’s hard for me to pick out… out of all my flavors I keep ice, cool menthol around… 4oz bottles. I will never run out, personally.

china’s Hiliq… is way too strong. I have a box of it here too… I have ws3, ws5, ws23, koolada… and I come back to the ice… always

Ex menthol smoker here… I started with Salem’s then Virgina Capris, then back to Salem, then Marlboro, and Camel…

2 Likes

Will pick a bottle at some point, just out of curiosity. If only I could find what the Chinese juices I used at the beginning had in, never managed an ice like that.
Tried koolada, ws-5, polar blast fa, and ws-30 anywhere from .25 to 2.5%, which is still my favourite around .6. tried adding small amounts of menthol, without much luck.

3 Likes