Sick People Shouldn't Come Up With New Recipes

So, I feel like crap. My throat hurts, nose ran away, ears all stopped up. All of that leads to I want freaking lemons… Came up with this but I’m too tired to mix it… but I don’t know why this sounds all sorts of good to me right now.

TOC’S Pucker UP
0.25% Lemon (FE)
2.00% Lemon Meringue (SC) (Real Flavors)
1.50% Lemon Sicily (Limone Sicilia) (FA)
2.00% Lemonade (Flavorah)
3.00% Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 8.75%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/xCZZ (if I ever release it LOL it may taste like lemons on steroids or something. Soon as I feel better I’ll find out)

7 Likes

honey lemon cinnamon ginger and some bourbon by teaspoon.
Drop some cool menthol in for a vape… :stuck_out_tongue:

Get better Michelle!! :cry::nerd_face:

3 Likes

I bought that ws-23 and it made me hack my lungs out at .25 % LOL

1 Like

Almost cried when I couldn’t vape this morning … kept drying my throat out … drinking a butt ton of liquids

1 Like

That is why I keep my candy cane recipe on hand

4 Likes

I’ve got some weird arse gin with herbs in it stuck in my liquor cabinet I bet that with some peppermint would help hahahha

3 Likes

ya really need a hot shower and some rock n rye and a bad time story lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

LOL I took a super hot shower this morning and don’t laugh even drank a glass of OJ with 1 drop of tea tree oil in it (used to be my secret remedy when I was singing five days a week and my throat was ripped) that didn’t even touch it

1 Like

okay a dixie cup of apple pie shine :wink:

5 Likes

Hell to the yeah!!!

3 Likes

Wow @anon84779643…that candy cane looks really good.

5 Likes

Thanks @NChris :slight_smile:
It works good to!! I guess it’s a semi adv for me if I “had” to :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hahaha, too funny @authormichellehughes as I was thinking the same thing yesterday when my throat was killin me. First time I ever wanted a menthol vape and then I realized…I never bought menthol…oh my sore throat :pleading_face:

Was thinking a honey lemon menthol vape sure would do the trick, now I just gotta buy a menthol additive for next time :wink:

3 Likes

Just read the “What do you really hate” thread!

4 Likes

I typoed lmao… :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

TOC’s Green Tea Chai Latte : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3335361/TOC%27s+Green+Tea+Chai+Latte

0.50% Cardamom (FA)
1.00% Cream and Cookies (Flavorah)
3.00% Green Tea (FA)
1.00% Milk and Honey (Flavorah)
1.00% SugarDaddy (Van) (Rick’s)
1.00% Sweet Cream (Flavorah)
1.00% Vanilla Tahity (Vaniglia) (FA)

Flavor total: 8.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/xF7b

It might work LOL … I swear I must be having an existential crisis or something I haven’t wanted Green Tea in forever

This actually turned out VERY good and I am SHOCKED

2 Likes

So my thinking here… Green tea taste like um crap on it’s own BUT cardamom and honey do taste good in the real stuff, and hey I like cream and vanilla so why the heck not throw it together and see what happens?

2 Likes

I am pretty much vaping tiger balm, simply .8% of Eucalyptus and menthol inawera

Annoyingly, won’t be able to do the snv assesment of the mixes I sorted yesterday.

3 Likes

Hope you get better soon!!!

3 Likes

Nothing terrible, just the seasonal.

The tiger balm kind of clears the airways, which is good.

3 Likes