Sig 75w TC Obsolete in the First Week

Add me to the IPV4 fanboy club :thumbsup: This device seriously rocks. I will have to try the titanium setting at some point but the Ni200 coils do just fine at 400F

1 Like

Despite what little Iā€™ve read and repeated hereā€¦ Iā€™m still not sure of the exact differences between the 4, 4s and 3Li.

I expect one of you original 4 owners have paid close attention.
Care to enlighten?

4 is the original IPV4 before the Upgrade, 4s is the latest release of the IPV4 with the Ti update 120w included and it has 4s on the outside. 3Li is the latest release of the IPV3 with an upgraded interior and 200w TC and Ti.

LOLā€¦ did you forget who youā€™re replying to? :smile:

I meant the specs, the chips, any advantages between them?

Iā€™d guess the 4 will get scarce as stocks fill existing orders and the S takes itā€™s place. Most new buyers (like me) will look at the Li, I think.

I know nothing about the various TC chips available.

Any reason for a new buyer to seek out the original? Or to choose the 4S vs. the 3Li?

Thatā€™s what I meant by differences.

I havenā€™t read about the 4s or the 3Li chip yet. I would think the newer ones would be better. They should have the old issues fixed. But as you know Iā€™m happy the original so either way it should be good. I thought about the 3Li but from Iā€™ve read itā€™s biggest mod on the marketā€¦ like a brick. It dwarfs the Sig 150w.

Well crapā€¦ if I consider the single cell Sig 75 a brick (weight, not size)ā€¦ Iā€™ll have to keep that in mind. :smile:

About time to crash, the Sig is holding upā€¦ about ~75% left on the second batt today, as normal.

Talk to yaā€™ll tomorrow.

1 Like