Sign the petition to get UPS and FedEx to Reverse the Vape main ban

@authormichellehughes signed…and thank you for thinking of this…brilliant! Did I miss something? I didn’t see USPS mentioned?

4 Likes

Last time I had to submit adult signature it was digital. Unless you’re referring to the cost of cloud storage?

3 Likes

:+1: I agree, fuck them! Problem is, I don’t think they give a rat’s ass about our health or protecting us. They just want their Big T Settlement money to reflect their cigarette sales. When cigarette sales plummeted the war on vaping began. This is when you were still abroad.

4 Likes

It’s the maintenance of the whole act. Doesn’t matter where it’s kept specifically. If there is a complaint it has to be retrieved Printed, delivered to the government, or whoever. It’s a time consuming task. Company’s filter out things that more expensive. They are in business to make money and reduce their headaches.

5 Likes

USPS is locked in because of the law signed in expressly forbidding them. Fed Ex, UPS both decided to pull shipping of vape products on their own

5 Likes

Eightvape and Giant Vapes have found a way around the shipping, but I don’t know what it is, only that they will continue shipping except to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico

5 Likes

All any vendor has to do is scout a few people who will let them ship using the person’s residential address or hook up with a non vape related shop to use their address.

2 Likes

I would think the fine from ATF would put them off

2 Likes

I’m not so sure. Can’t imagine any postal entity inspecting packages from Beads & Baubles hobby shop.

2 Likes

Thx for clarifying.

2 Likes

I wonder if Eightvape is using the X Carrier that is posted above? They seem to be ready and able to support vape mail.

2 Likes

Giant Vapes is about a 45 min drive from me and years ago with the original owners they said I could come and pick up my order. Not so sure about now but I’ll check their site to see what they’re saying about the mail ban. Thx for the alert, Michele.

I just checked and I couldn’t find any info on their site. Where did you find it?

3 Likes

So how does Beads and Baubles profit from their address being used? What’s in it for them? I’m just trying to figure out how that would work? Sounds like they would be operating as a front.

3 Likes

Sell a few sheets of printed address. They get a commission for the service and accept the returns which the vendor we buy from will pass on to us. This system wouldn’t be particularly convenient for larger vendors but doable for the smaller online shops. Either way we are likely going to be paying commission fees to someone be it our local shops accepting delivery or whomever accepts/distributes the order.

4 Likes

We’re close to getting to the signature goal. I shared on another forum and got a signature right away. Expecting more. Also posted to Twitter and FB. I want to kill this thing! :rage:

4 Likes

We aren’t going to kill it but doesn’t hurt to let the companies know how we feel about it and just maybe they will take another look at the situation again looking for options.

6 Likes

It was sent in email

4 Likes

You’re more level headed than I am. I want to go on a killing spree! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

GOING POSTAL !!! :laughing:

4 Likes

Ya got that straight!

3 Likes