Sign the petition to get UPS and FedEx to Reverse the Vape main ban

Nothing ever gets done if you don’t fight for it. Sign the petition to get UPS and FedEx to change their position and send vape mail. Please sign and share! http://chng.it/VLzvfmgmbg

21 Likes

These companies need to understand they’re in the delivery business, not the health or morality business. I’m so sick of every other idiot in this country who thinks they know better than I do how to run my life. What a bunch of pompous, ignorant and self-centered morons.

17 Likes

while i do not know, i bet they were lobbied, “threatened”, by the anti-vape lobby.

12 Likes

Just signed it. Thanks for doing this.

10 Likes

Signed and posted on ecf Shiny’s thread.

11 Likes

I signed it a couple days ago. I meant to share it. Thanks for posting!

11 Likes

Signed…

9 Likes

Signed and thank you

7 Likes

few over at ecf have signed

7 Likes

Signed and thank you for keeping people informed!

10 Likes

The problem with these shipping companies is that:

1. They already have a preconceived notion that vaping is evil, and it should be eradicated, despite the numerous studies that show vaping is safer than smoking.

2. They’re unwilling to have the wrath of the government and other anti-vaping groups come down on them like the hammer of God. Basically they’re wimping out.

3. The investors are mostly anti-vaping, so therefore the companies they invest in should be as well.

4. All of the above.

9 Likes

Yup. I done did it.

7 Likes

Signed, thank you.

5 Likes

I signed, though used Grandview, Missouri 64030 for my city/postcode since I assume it’s not meant for Australians and nobody’s validating 7,000+ signatures of an online petition.

4 Likes

It’s the Government who’s making this happen tho! We need to focus our complaints to the US Government if we want this resolved…

5 Likes

I believe UPS & FedEx don’t look at it as a moral issue. The time it takes to notify, drive to customers home, go to customers door verify and get an adults signature and that doesn’t include storing all the paperwork to be compliment. It would double their costs to make a $12.00 delivery.

7 Likes

Agreed. Reminds me of other instances of virtue signaling… for example when big retail stores turned up their AC to uncomfortably warm levels in the name of carbon footprint reduction, when actually it saved them a ton of money. I think it’s easier and cheaper for the other carriers to just jump under the umbrella.

6 Likes

Fed Ex and UPS made the choice not to deliver (and I’m assuming or hoping it’s because of the hoops they will have to jump through if they continue). All we can do is let them know our opinions.

5 Likes

That’s understandable. Perhaps they should treat us as adults though by informing us of the added costs and asking if we wish to pay it. Instead, we’re treated like children who can’t be trusted to make their own decisions so they need to protect us. Fuck them.

5 Likes

I doubt it is as simple as added cost. Requiring ID verification and signatures alone will slow down all deliveries, not just vaper’s. Those slow downs will either require more cs to deal with complaints or more vehicles and drivers. On top of that the additional paperwork and paper storage would raise costs considerably. Truthfully I don’t blame them for bowing out. I’m sure we will be able to find work arounds but there will likely be a cost.

5 Likes