Signature flavors

I thought I read some where that the signature flavors at ECX are the same as TPA, Is this true?

1 Like

It’s true - it’s even hidden somewhere on their site, but they also sent out an email with this image:

4 Likes

Oh, and I regularly merge the (Signature) flavors into their (TPA)-originals - mostly with help from our awesome users :smiley:

3 Likes

Screen shot from ECX. Look at the “Brand” at the top…P apprentice. The Perfumers Apprentice or the same as The Flavors Apprentice.

2 Likes

That’s what I was looking for - I was sure you posted that before, but my 10 seconds of searching didn’t succeed :smiley:

1 Like

Daath What do you mean you merge them?

Whenever someone inputs “TFA Sweet Cream” or "“Sweet Cream Aroma Flavoring For E-Cigarettes By Signature From EcigExpress.com”, I have to merge them into “Sweet Cream (TPA)” to eliminate duplicates… It’s a Sisyphean task that never ends, until I fix the flavor database :wink:

5 Likes

Thx for your hard work!

4 Likes

JoJo coupon code is not working

1 Like

It was a weekend offer back in June, I think… If no other discounts are available, you can always use ELRECIPES for 10% off :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve used it already. Thanks

1 Like

Looks like I can use it again!

3 Likes

Yea I’ve used that coupon 3 times. They keep honoring it. I tend to believe that this forum is their best advertisement. Hey vendors… did you hear that? lol.

3 Likes