Single Coil 24mm RDA

Hello guys, I have an old Kennedy 24 Roundhouse mech mod In mate black. After many years I got a bit bored of the RDA as it tends to leak and I am looking for a new mate black 24mm single coil RDA for it. Anyone can suggest me one? I have been looking at the An RDA for Vaping v2… it seems quite nice but it looks its mostly designed for dual coils and im scared it would be too much airflow for me. I like vaping my RDA’s at around 0.4-0.6 ohms nowdays… Restricted Direct Lung.
Thank you

4 Likes

Take a look at the Augvape Alexa S 24. I have a couple of them and find the airflow to be perfect for my vaping preference.

2 Likes

Other options but I have not used any so these are not a recommendation, just FYI.

This might be worth a try for $10

2 Likes

thank you very much, ill check them out

2 Likes

I think @Rocky02852 has Coil Turds. Perhaps @Rocky02852 will chome in with an opinion?
:ear::face_with_monocle::hear_with_hearing_aid:

2 Likes

@Lostmarbles The Alexa looks :gem: . The coil blocked on the sides reminds me of the legendary Ryujin :dragon:

2 Likes

It’s a good RDA IMO. Gotta watch out for the oversquonk, but you’ll learn it’s limitations pretty quick. I bought it based on a picture. I knew the flavor would be good when I saw that enclosed deck. I wasn’t wrong.

2 Likes

The Coil Turd is awesome. I didn’t list it because the OP was asking about single coilers. I was very surprised at how good it is. I prefer it to any of the Dead Rabbit RDAs. I’m betting the clone isn’t any worse. I may pick up a couple at that price.

2 Likes

I have one of the Lost Vape Centaurus Solo RDA’s, once I got the wicking down pat, I find it to be a great little RDA.

5 Likes