Single coil vs dual

It’s a decent RTA. The channeled airflow makes a big difference from just having two holes on the top. Flavor is decent but yeah a tiny bit noisy until adjusted.

7 Likes

I suppose there’s a constructive way of looking at it that validates all the over-spending by vapers: if not for the continual, insignificant, incremental improvements from one device took the next and all the people throwing money at manufacturers, we would not have had those diamonds in among the zirconias.

Like natural selection, for every fifty species that flop on their backs to die an ugly death there’s the one or two that float to the top which as about as far as I can take this metaphor since atomizers don’t fuck a bunch then have baby atomizers that continue the species.

But still, it kinda works :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Im a sucker for tanks with visual touches …like that yellow plastic in place of ordinary glass too.

They’re both good tanks.

Ultimately it would come down to availability I suppose: even though we have several sites within Australia who sell the likes if tanks that popular, actually getting one in your cart and ordering one when they fly off the shelves and go out of stock so fn quickly - that’d be the limiting factor.

International sites would have larger stockpiles though with the mail bans going on that’ll soon exclude the States I would think.

Maybe.

3 Likes

Bought two of them this morning. 3AVape had them $16.00 + $2.55 for the insert. Steam Crave sent me there. Gunmetal only.

6 Likes

Now I’ve got it mixed, time to get to know these Honey & Milk flavours with a proper test-drive, which - for me with any new liquid including commercial juices - means using it exclusively for a few days and since this will be my own mix, tweaking as I go with another few drops of whichever flavour I think it needs until I get to a nice overall flavour and when I want maximum flavour, I always turn to this RDA: I dunno why, but the amount of flavour I get from this tank is always better than any other tank I have or had’ve tried to date…

I think, the flavour awesome has something to do with the thickness of the stainless steel and of course the airflow - that’s relatively restrictive - but mostly the solid, thick stainless steel body.

The other drippers I have all have very thin caps that make for much easier wetting of the coil, but yeah I dunno why this little $14 UD is so good.

Decidedly inconvenient for dripping since the deck isn’t centered aand the top cap needs to be screwed off to open the chamber but I want flavour, not convenience.

4 Likes