Sites country of origin... USA... CHINA

I know what you mean. I stalk the USPS website and hem and haw over the fact that my order often goes to states farther away before coming back to me.

I placed my first overseas order (Fasttech) yesterday. I was biting my nails the entire time I was ordering, but I know a lot of people have had good experiences and it will be okay. I’ve never ordered anything directly from another country in my life. Yay for vaping opening you up to new experiences. LoL

1 Like

I Google the company name or the website address minus the .com and review (fasttech review) before I waste hours scrolling. Has helped, but I also am aware of the never happy with anything people… My primary goal is to find a complaint with an addendum… They really f’d my order… but after I told them they made it right.

2 Likes

I’m to the point where I have enough " junk " lol when I have to wait for "origin post is preparing shipment " it’s not too bad but I still stalk the shit out of usps I feel like they’re gunna start charging me per visit!!! haha

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/B7ANBLi-U7E did a search fasttech review… Hope you don’t have this happen JoJo

http://vaporjoes.com/blog/ found this site on the video with the fasttech review… WOW can’t wait until I cash my check in the morning Vape mail stalking lol huge deals huge

1 Like

check out here :point_down:

1 Like

Checked out the link thumbs up from this guy! Ships from USA right on the deals!

Never had a bad experience with Fasttech other than it takes awhile to actually get it. The main thing to avoid is the free shipping option. Pay a couple of bucks and upgrade to the next level of shipping. I’ve received my items anywhere from a week to 2.5 weeks. The free option can take a month or more. For me, the cheap pricing on items is worth the wait as I can buy more than one or two things. You can also get cheap pricing from angelcigs.com and it ships from a USA warehouse, but they get you on shipping charges.

4 Likes

What @Lostmarbles said. I think as long as you follow the “rules” (ie read the reviews and discussions, pick the right shipping, choose the ones that are in stock or ships next day, and be ready to wait if needed) FT is fine. I didn’t order any batteries from them. Plus, that video is pretty old. A lot of things have changed since then, I think. They’ve added a lot more shipping options for batteries and such. Either way, I can wait…I’m pretty patient. :wink:

4 Likes

Be sure to give a review, wanna drop a couple hundo on some unneeded toys :non-potable_water:

1 Like

While I haven’t had problems with their batteries - I’ve stopped ordering batteries from them. I prefer a trusted seller where you know what you’re gonna get. I bet there are several reputable vendors in the USA. Here in Europe, I order batteries almost exclusively from NKON :smile:

2 Likes

I ordered 2 Samsungs and a Nitecore charger from Illumn. I wanted to make sure I was getting good quality batteries and they have gotten a lot of good press. Batts were $5 each, a pair comes with a plastic case, and the charger was $14. In hindsight I probably should have gotten 4, but that’s okay. I’m happy. :smile:

5 Likes

Got an email with a tracking number :smile: can I just say umm I didn’t order anything…

1 Like

12p CST Thurs or Fri I will see what the mystery is lol

1 Like

200 ft 26 kanthal 2 bags organic cotton… Didn’t order it, didn’t come with paperwork, and no return info… Huh… Not complaining, just curious who… why…

3 Likes

Secret admirer maybe? Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth they say…lol. Did you happen to have that stuff on an amazon wish list that is public or shared?

2 Likes

Your lucky day!

1 Like

Only thing that I can figure is somebody saw a fb post complaining about driving 2hrs to buy some supplies, but how’d they get my address lol

1 Like

If I have $100 Tues… I am going to buy the sigelei 150 box mod from wake n vape for 75, and an RDA or two… If not it’s gonna be Thurs lol

2 Likes

y not get on the temp control bus?

1 Like