Small but fun feature: See which flavors you need to work with

I got a cool request from @Vapor_Tiger that I had to do immediately. There is now a button on your stash page that marks all flavors that you have used in recipes. That way you can see which flavors you need to try to work with :wink:

Hope youā€™ll find it useful!

40 Likes

Very good idea there! I need to narrow down my stash and this will make it very easy.

Big thanks to however requested this 1!

EDIT! 3/4 of my stash must go. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m ready for that!

13 Likes

hahah yeah, I feel the same way - I have so many flavors I havenā€™t used. Perhaps one should just take one unused flavor each week and figure out a recipe for it :slight_smile:

EDIT: That way Iā€™ll have tried them all in a couple of years :stuck_out_tongue: hahah

16 Likes

In my first year I have acquired almost 200 flavors. There are definitely many that I have not worked with much or not at all. Flavor ideas get taken over by other flavor ideas, and so on. Great idea.:+1:t2::+1:t2:

11 Likes

I see the number of flavors used but do not see anything marked. I opened a few and checked but do not see anything different. I cleared cookies and cache. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks commander.

2 Likes

Huh? In your screenshot 5 of the flavors have a greenish hue to them, thatā€™s the marking :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lmaoā€¦I am using the damn Night Light feature on my windows compā€¦so it softens the colorsā€¦sorry! :laughing:

4 Likes

This is very cool, BUT,
with the dark theme, it is difficult to read.

Also, what is the determining factor that a flavor has been used ?

1 Like

Ah, didnā€™t think of that. Iā€™ll tweak it later.

It will be marked if it has been used in one of your recipes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very cool buddy. Always innovating !!!

Do I could just take picture of all my flavors and they end up in my stash that would be super. :man_facepalming:

But it would be cool if I could upload all my ecx, bcf, and NR invoices and they magically appear that would be cool. :rofl::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::thought_balloon:

5 Likes

Fixed!

Ha! That would be awesome :wink:

Thatā€™s actually do-able, but I would need to know format of all of the invoices :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ive weeded out the majority of flavorings that i do not use, doing so was a bit of an eye opener as this isnt the first time. But now i know what i like and what companies to focus on. Im sure that with the removal of so many flavorings that some ratings and notes went with them but i suck at notes so no loss there.

I had my site stash down to around 250 flavorings but now it is back near 300 with the FLV stuff. 296 flavorings, 211 used in recipes. Looks like i have some mixing and recipe creation to do.

It would be so much easier if the companies included a QR or bar code on each bottle.

5 Likes

Coollllllā€¦ so i can nag myself now. :grin:

3 Likes

I know the feeling! I did however find a use for all these flavors that I donā€™t use. My co-worker makes CBD/CBG edibles for his daughter to control pain and seizures and I told him he can have my discarded/unused flavorings for this purpose. He was so stoked to try new flavors and Iā€™m stoked that itā€™s for a good cause.

13 Likes

Cool feature ā€¦ what however would be really cool is if we could also see how many recipes we use each flavour in :sunglasses: I mean, I already knew I have 2 flavours that I havenā€™t worked into any recipe yet, but I have kind of lost track of the ones I have only found use for in a single or two recipe.

And if you want to go for the super deluxe version: a direct link to the recipes that the flavour is used in.

ā€¦ yeah I know, more wants more :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

What a great idea! Is it possible to extend this to ā€œExport to CSVā€, so that we can have a printable check list?

3 Likes

Very cool! I am horrified to look at my number of unused flavors. :scream: But itā€™s absolutely great to know. Thanks!

3 Likes

Or make a button to do this too :wink:

2 Likes

Good idea. You can now see if youā€™ve used the flavor in print stash and in the CSV :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think I have 3 times as many unused as used. :open_mouth: I have a lot of work to doā€¦ LoL.

1 Like