Smok alien screen protector

I assume the picture with a USB port coming out the battery door is an error.

They are the ticket. Protect the paint and look cool. Nice find.

2 Likes

Have bitten the bullet and gone with the Tron style with glow in the dark base…excited!

3 Likes

not stupid at all i have had my two aliens since middle of november i use them every day

thats the only scratch on either and i sit them together in a cup holder , if my fiance had them they would be chipping for sure lol

2 Likes

those are cool i have a rx200 and a k120 i need too wrap they both still work great

1 Like

I’m a bit excited! Will post pics as soon as I’ve wrapped it (unless it’s a disaster :joy::joy:)

4 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m not fussed now, my alien has become my carry round, I have stuff I’ll never take out of the house, as long as they stay pretty I’m all good with the world :wink: :grin:

3 Likes

It’s still my bestest favourite mod…it’s just gonna glow in the dark (big kid) :joy:

5 Likes

Gotta love Tron tho…lets be honest :ok_hand: gonna look awesome :wink:

1 Like

I forget where I found the skins. I will look today and post

Kevin

http://www.mightyskins.com
The Nebula skin is on it’s way.

Hi @Volition

If your in the U.K. This guy does custom screen protectors the Alien one is £3.49

He’s got 100% feedback and they also come in different colors.

I’ve got an Alien too & love it, it’s so small and easy to travel about with, I have noticed a scratch on the top and was a bit miffed but then thought screw it. It goes everywhere with me and even without a sleeve, this is my basher mod (protector is still on though)

Found the guy as I was looking for one for my g-priv

Amazon could also be a good place to look.

Here’s the link…

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Smok-Alien-220W-Vape-Ecig-Translucent-Iridescent-Self-Adhesive-Screen-Protector-/262799982634?var=&hash=item3d3019802a%3Am%3Amrq-DIyBGt3p28ZILpQ-CEQ&_trkparms=pageci%3A6c997f6b-e262-11e6-a432-74dbd180db81%7Cparentrq%3Ad1b95f301590a786f5ff2cf2ffa943fd%7Ciid%3A1

Nice one @Lolly those are sweet :smile:

1 Like

@Volition that’s a cool mod where do you put the juice :laughing:

@Lolly

You got me at it, would love to see your Tron wrap, please post some pics.

In the meantime I couldn’t resist the Alien Circuit Board for my Smok… guess :smiley:

Yep you got it Alien :alien:

Anyway I thought I would post some pics of my modded mod :laughing:

Thanks @Lolly great link & awesome wraps :wink:

All the best

Shane.

1 Like

That’s come up pretty well.

1 Like

Sweet thanks @Volition

That’s what ZapWrapz said when I tweeted them the pics.

Less than half an hour, while the misses was having a bath, lesser of two evils :wink:

Anyway she’s got the flu so wrap the mod was my choice lol :joy:

1 Like

Great job - looks fab!

Here’s some of mine…

It was a bit fiddly in places but has stuck really well. And it does glow in the dark which amuses me at night :joy:

3 Likes

Hey @Lolly

Your Alien looks well cool, shush! Do you think we will be the first to be abducted :smile:
You can be probed first as yours glows in the dark :laughing: and it looks well cool :sunglasses:

And seriously thanks for the heads up, I’d never heard of mod wraps till you mentioned zapwrapz, much appreciated.

These wraps are awesome, when I open the cupboard now, I can see all my mods shaking?
Are they scared or do the wanna be wrapped :joy:???

1 Like