Smok giveaway 8.24-9.16

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that smoke is giving away a vape kit of a TF4V tank and the X Cube 2 starting today until sept 16th for anyone interested-

http://www.smoktech.com/#1

Good luck!

1 Like

Anybody figure out where to enter on that site?

1 Like

Yeah I’m not sure either? Sorry guys maybe it’s the time difference and the sweepstakes hasn’t opened yet? Although that makes no sense and maybe I should go to bed lol

1 Like

I just looked at this site again and still can’t figure out how to enter the contest…

Yeah I’m starting to feel a bit like a dick now…thanks Smok!

Not your fault @DarthVapor3 ! They are the dick’s to tell us there is a giveaway and not give us an option to enter it! They are just playing with our emotions!

Whatever you do, don’t send an email to support@smoktech.com about it which is listed on their site. It’s not a real email address:

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain smoktech.com by smx114.cn4e.com. [218.85.137.114].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 RC:NE The email account does not exist

Well thank you…I still feel bad for getting this up here and then they drop the ball leaving me standing here like a patsy

ECF must have something to do with this? Both @ffrank and I looked but we can’t find anything either…

Maybe it starts August 24th…2027?

2 Likes

Smok REALLY needs to get their shit together!!
Besides the buggy SHIT app they provide, their “instructions” that read like they were written by a 4 year old chinese boy that doesn’t know 1 word of english, I can’t even subscribe to their mailing list!?!
Tells me to enter my username(email) and when I start typing ANYTHING I get WRONG FORMAT??
And now this giveaway crap??

If their Xcube 2 wasn’t so damn good I would never look at them again, this company is so f’ing unorganized…

Here you go guys…

http://upvir.al/3340/smokcloudmachines300

Me and giveaways are like Charlie Brown and Halloween…oh well, still gotta try.

1 Like

You my friend…are a saint :wink:

1 Like

Yeah…wish the horns didn’t block the view of the halo.

1 Like

Oh did you think I meant a heavenly saint? You are the mighty V-saint of the vaporground! Hile!

1 Like

Their sign up form is just as broken and unorganized as their app and the rest of it! Haha I have 1000s of points and counting even though I’m sure that won’t help my chances given how meased up it is :wink: