Smok m80 Plus

Stick a small Allen key in the reset hole …should say on the screen

Thanx, I have the v006.

Right on , hopefully the bugs are out by now !!

I hope so. I like it so far. It was packaged nicely. Doesn’t seem to have been tampered with. I’m running it in temperature mode with a titanium build and it’s doing well. I like that it reads ohms 2 digits after the decimal point. Not bad for the price.

No upgrade to 6.1? I’m sure you still have to upgrade

Really ? Another upgrade already ?

How do I upgrade?

Go to smoks page it only takes 30seconds once you’ve installed the software

I’m fairly certain that this version v006 is the version you are talking about …they just drop the one on the display

1 Like

Ive had mine for about 6-8 weeks now (2nd one due to high input issue with first) and I think it’s a brilliant piece of kit for the money. 80W and a 4000Mah battery life? You can’t go wrong!
I’ve never had any issues with buttons rattling or attys not fitting correctly and am more than satisfied. I have an istick 30W as well but prefer the M80+for everyday use.
Obviously you can get better mods out there but not for this price range. If you’re on a tight budget this is the one to get!

4 Likes

The Update should have fixed a delay in coil heat up, I believe that’s all…

Since the IPV4 seems to be a dud, I was thinking of picking one of these up. I saw one on sale at a very reasonable price thru Gear Best. I just want to make sure the chip is V006. Anybody know how good Gear Best is? How fast does it arrive? I’ve never ordered thru them before.

EDIT: By dud, I did not mean the unit is bad, just not for me. My apologies to the vape universe.

Ask @MixedUp1, he might have good info on GearBest.

I received my items as quick as any other Chinese vendor . Pretty well on par with focalecig or fasttech.

Thanks @MixedUp1. I may have to pay a couple of bucks extra and buy it thru a US vendor. Some things I don’t want to wait on. Besides, I have to add on justification time - the amount of time it takes to decide to buy it.

1 Like

what is going on with the IPV4 ?

Free shipping with these guys

1 Like

I just bought an ipv4 had to be a test dummy $68.74
http://vapingcheap.com/pioneer4you-ipv4-mod/

I believe the door is a rubber coated plastic which does not work for me. I have terrible luck with plastic (dropping, sitting on it, putting it in the wrong way and chipping/cracking it…). Although all the descriptions I read say it has a mini USB charging port, I have heard that it is only for updates and you have to purchase a separate 9v AC charger (3.5mm round port I believe) which I don’t want to have to carry around with me. I did read that so far, the functionality of the unit is good, but the other issues that may be minor to some are big deals to me.
If they drop dramatically in price over time, I may purchase one but for now, i’m not sold on it. If you get/have one, I’d like to know how you like it.

1 Like

I’ve been considering one, thank you for sharing, i had no ideal that the door was plastic, is the rest of the box plastic as well? This may be a deal breaker for me to carry to work, but for home i guess it would be alright.