Smoker wanting to convert to vaping, need to choose a device

I was trying to derail that AMAP :smile: We Aliens like lots of nicotine, and Peace and Harmony :wink:
Those ProCore/Baby Beast coils are da BOMB! I still say the larger coils in the X-Baby beast are not nearly as good!

2 Likes

I actually though they just said, 20mg is the max amount of nic we allow per cigarette, sooo… lets just say 20mg per 1ml of eJuice :wink:

And yeah, we are really more splitting hair now than in actual disagreement.

2 Likes

I don’t speak alien, so can you please define this ?

3 Likes

That’s not Alien, thats your native language from your country called Acronyms, WHMTL AMAP TTBLY, TSM “As Much As Possible” GIN?

Translated= We have mastered that language As much as possible, Trying to be like you, That simply means “AMAP” Get it now?

4 Likes

Ok, I get it, but I also don’t speak “millennial”.

4 Likes

WTF is “millennial”
(WTF=What The Flexiloquent) :grin:

3 Likes

Since this thread is already derailed so badly, let me just throw in this: these are not acronyms :wink:
Acronyms are abbreviations that are pronounced like words, like NATO, UNICEF, SCUBA, etc. The above things are just initialisations or abbreviations.

1 Like

Definitely derailed

4 Likes

But I have it on good authority that @CosmicTruth can pronounce those abbreviations as words. :grin: so therefore he’s entitled to call them acronyms .

2 Likes

We have problems with NATO, but lets stay on topic, IMO the Baby Beast and Big Baby Beast is much better than the X-Baby Beast @MandiPeanut, but still anything you choose will be better than smoking. And you can always buy the MOD and Tank separate so your not forced to just have the kit setup.

4 Likes

Bahahaha
:eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I do still MTL vape and have pretty much stuck with the aspire line preference wise.
@MandiPeanut
I like the Triton mini v2 https://vaporhq.com/aspire-triton-v2-mini-tank I prefer a different mouth piece so I change it out as I don’t care for a metal mouth piece. I like the shorty drip tips these work well and fit snuggly . I like a cool to medium warm vape and tend to vape 1.80 ohms around 9 watts

Image result for 510 delrin drip tip shorty

I look forward to your thoughts on the Pico I have often wanted to buy it but just never did I hope it works well for ya !

3 Likes

That’s what I meant to say. My bad!

1 Like

NP , it loooks like we were both right! The nicotine absorbed by the smoker, from a pack of cigrattes is around 18mg, But according to these other guys who chimed in above, the nicotine that’s in an indivudaual cigarette is ten times that on average. and even goes high as 18mg in the seriously strong ones.
So let’s both pat ourselves on the back, hmm? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mouth to lung, the hard part will be finding a juice they like.