SmokyBlue's One Shot Reviews

@anon84779643 17 vape shops that I’ve sent emails to

3 Likes

Two of which of vape juice distributors in the southwest of England

3 Likes

I am shocked, @Englishguy… thank you so much…
I do hope they reach out… I have a few things I have kick started here too! :slight_smile: <3

4 Likes

I just would really like to try them that’s why I’m helping you to get them in the uk :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@muth, thanks for picking up on the Salts. OK, for the record, I’m NOT switching to Salts, but was trying them out again. I’m never leaving Freebase. Not sure why, but no matter WHAT Salts I try I get some sort of a tickle cough. Have tried multiple brands, commercial juice, doesn’t matter, I just can’t use them.

I liked the idea of faster NIC uptake, but NOT any need to increase my NIC, just closer to the uptake of smoking. As far as you trying them, try them. Just order a small bottle, with the same strength as your FB, and you can start out mixing at the same strength and see how it works for you.

The supposed magic in the Salts is less harshness, even at higher NIC levels. I didn’t want to INCREASE my NIC, just speed up the uptake LOL. Sadly for me, I just can’t vape Salts for some reason.

3 Likes

I guess one other concern is the effect on flavor. I like to be sure that my nic isn’t going to interfere. I usually mix everything but the nic which I leave till last.

2 Likes

Are those 30ml wide mouths? Where did you get them?

2 Likes

@muth

https://dropperbottles.com/collections/plastic-droppers-tamper-evident-child-resistant-cap/products/v3-big-mouth-bullet-tamper-evident-child-resistant-100-count-includes-caps-tips

3 Likes

umm @SessionDrummer
you go ahead and try that Bahama Bound… it’s alright to try it… :grinning:

4 Likes

If I wasn’t already driving I would !! Tonight…

4 Likes

It’s like a cherry Slurpee… :stuck_out_tongue: at 2 weeks…
I had to make a 60ml for it to last this long. the bourbon undertones really is nice… :smiley:

4 Likes

Wish i could try it :frowning:

3 Likes

@anon84779643

I received a reply from CFs.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your message.

I have asked our directors to review this however they have mention that using exclusively Flavorah flavours may not be the most cost effective method for mass production of these oneshots however as mentioned we will continue to review this.

Kind Regards,

What are your thoughts on this?

3 Likes

My thoughts are, there are at least 26 mainstream juice lines that I know of are all Flavorah. I also know that despite the prices, the quality of use is so little That they might as well be compared to flavor West pricings for rate of use. I also believe that if anyone is interested they need to contact me directly so that I can answer any questions and concerns about my recipes as well as my shots.

4 Likes

You can! :star_struck:
The flavors are available at chefs, the recipe is available on ELR… whadda ya waitin’ for??? :rofl:

4 Likes

I got a similar message from Leah at chefs…

4 Likes

I don’t think that Lewis has seen my message on FB to him yet… shows not read…

2 Likes

@anon84779643 I’m trying to search your recipes for those that I have the flavours for in my stash.
I search for what can I make, then sort by author, but then I am stuck at how to extract only your recipes.
Unfortunately your section comes up at around page 170, which means a lot of paging through.
I currently have over 100 FLV flavours, however, as always, I don’t have everything.
Just wondering if you know of a way to overcome my dilemma.

3 Likes

Go to my link, and in my search box, put in the flavor you want to hunt for a recipe with?

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/?filter=28997

Only way I know how to use it for a solo author… Let me know if that helps?

2 Likes

Or you can click the “What Can I Make” button and search for SmokyBlue in your results

6 Likes