SmokyBlue's One Shot Reviews

I’m in the USA, Bull City Flavors.

3 Likes

@anon28032772@Lenin is a dear friend of mine from the Dominican Republic… he isnt too used to ELR and how things are done… and it’s fine with me… as the Bourbon Express was created for him to vape while playing dominos in the street with his friends… One day Im going to sneak over and play with him and his buds!! :slight_smile: <3

If you would like to pimp err talk to some vendors for me, more than happy :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

2 Likes

It wasn’t meant as a personal dig or so… people in general should rate more recipes. It seems like only the old ones are being rated or the few ones from people that get shared in some close friends facebook groups. I always used the rating system, still do but there are so many gems that either don’t get a rating or just a handful.

6 Likes

oh I know :wink: I just know Lenin too :crazy_face: it’s fine @anon28032772… he really is a cool guy :wink:

4 Likes

@heart @BullCityFlavors For The Win !!

3 Likes

Sadly that is VERY true @anon28032772.

7 Likes

Thanks…

3 Likes

I don’t know if @Drew1 (Hope I have the right Drew lol… @BullCityFlavors would carry shots for me… or Chef’s etc… but if anyone wants to ask, go ask… Can’t hurt. :wink: I know we all are waiting to hear about the flavor bans this week too. I know @Flavorah won’t mind if I do sell shots of the recipes… I know I need to code up a shop on my site. Lots to do, and working to get a few things done per day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll send CF an email. I buy 90% of my flavors from them. It never hurts to ask. They have 76 vendors/makers listed for One Shots, what’s another? I’d love to try some of them.

5 Likes

Thanks @natbone :smiley: never hurts to ask… I should drop an email too… :slight_smile:
Will see.

5 Likes

Flavorah’s Bourbon KICKS ARSE I’m just sayin’ my mom ONLY vape bourbon cream that’s it LOL and Smoky can tell you that I have fought to get her to lower the bourbon % in her mix hahahah that woman goes nuts if I even THINK about lowering it. She just accidentally DUMPED the 120 ml I made for her because the insert on the bottle wasn’t fixed right (my error) so I’m going to SNEAK your version in with a few different flavors (because I’m missing Orange, Lime, Red Raspberry) and see if I can “trick” her into thinking I used the same amount of bourbon hahhahahha

6 Likes

Lemme know how all that goes :wink:
lol… Mom’s can be all that too!!

5 Likes

You know I gotta try that Nilla Haze. I’m sitting up in bed exhausted and fighting sleep because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Now I’m gonna crash. Thank you for all the recipes @anon84779643 I’m looking forward to doing more Flavorah exploration. Peach was my very first Flavorah concentrate and it’s still my favorite peach. G’nite :sleeping:

4 Likes

I love Peach… went thru a spell a bit ago where I couldnt taste it at all… think it was just me acting weird… it happens… but flv has gorgeous peachy peaches… the gummy is on the bit too sweet side if you use it at higher rates… and yeps my nilla haze is good… strong… but delish!! you might want to half the amounts of it first and see what you think. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh really :heart:
@anon84779643 where do I order? Lol

3 Likes

@anon84779643 you should talk to chefs flavours,
They do lots of oneshots and ship everywhere.

5 Likes

Sure thing! Where do I get it? Show me the way :rocket:

3 Likes

@Englishguy sent them a request to talk with me…
so I hope they will… @GuernseyNick… will see… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer I see you’re using salts. May I ask some questions? I never used salts and would like to know your opinion on them and why you switched? If I wanted to try them how would I order? I have been using freebase, 100 mg, PG base and 3 mg in my recipes. Do I order and use like freebase?

2 Likes

Time for 2nd shift. Have a great afternoon everyone :grinning:

2 Likes