Smoky's Flavorah Contest Grab 5!

Thanks for the chance @anon84779643

Not a big fan of flavorah. Way to expensive for what you get. I have not seen the one or two drops from any of their flavors. Though I have not purchased any of their stuff in years so maybe it has changed. That’s what I hear from our beloved @anon84779643.

Recently a friend hooked me up and I was able to purchase a couple of flavors and Flavorah’s cotton candy and The Mango are two that I grabbed. I hope not to be disappointed.

4 Likes

No one told me about Acai!!! Okay want!

4 Likes

I have never tried any Flavorah flavor concentrates.

pound Cake would be my first Flavorah flavor choice.

I’ve only been DIY’ing my e-liquids for less than 1 year. I just looked over the current flavor list and there were at least twenty that would really help round out my current stash. Some of them are flavors I have not seen from other flavor lines.

Having to choose just one I would have to pick #Pound Cake# since I don’t have any cake flavors and Pound Cake is my favorite type of cake. I didn’t see Malt or I would have picked that as my first choice. A Malt flavor would also compliment the Wheat and Hops as well as any Cream, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry.

Thank you @anon84779643 for providing a chance to sample the Flavorah flavors I have been hearing so much about here on ELR Forum.

6 Likes

Due to people’s comments here, I bought some flavorah flavors, I received them this week, I am looking forward to trying them …

5 Likes

FLV Rich Cinnamon, Yes Flavorah is more expensive than any other Flavor Concentrate Line on the Market.
But at one to two drops per 30ml. mix.
What you get is a perfect bakery cinnamon to add to anything that requires a bolder flavor. One 15ml. bottle will last your entire lifetime.
This is the only Flavorah flavor I own or have worked with.
I am saving up money in my IRA account to purchase a bottle of Alpine Strawberry for when I retire in 2037

5 Likes

As long as you will play with my idea on the 2-3 bottle drops in 30ml (wild melon) to see if I am right on it being yet another “flavor” that can make your mix wet… sure!!! :slight_smile: haha!! Good luck @Letitia :kissing_heart::partying_face:

4 Likes

#TeamRichCinnamon
#TeamSteam

5 Likes

what ya waiting for lol… do it!!! You will enjoy them Gus!

2 Likes

I JUST picked it up @Mark_Turner. WHEW, it’s an ass-kicker. I find it hard to explain, but it’s actually got some “green” in it, if that makes sense. Stronger than a mule kick.

3 Likes

There will be at least another contest this month so you have chances… (to follow me around and rule the world!) haha!! Good luck Mark! :+1::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Can’t taste strawberry? Never fear, Flavorah Alpine Strawberry is here! Yes it “seems” expensive, but you will use very little and the cost is worth every penny.

4 Likes

Only a few drops per 30ml is all you need

4 Likes

Did I miss it? Was there a weaner?

4 Likes

I think @TamVapes might have overslept… we both were up mega late last night on YouTube somewhere…

hang on… Im calling her now… I might have to bring her coffee and flowers lolol :stuck_out_tongue: Jk

5 Likes

I declare this contest is closed…
I will head over to the list randomizer and roll it 3 times and come back with a screen shot…
Good luck to everyone…
Let’s see who the winner is…

3 Likes

Congrats goes to @JiM210… please inbox me with:

your list
your email address
your address

wtg!!! :tada::partying_face::heart_eyes::upside_down_face::100:

11 Likes

The next contest will be Halloween, if I can… so keep watching and thanks to everyone that entered! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

OMG! :heart_eyes: Thanks @anon84779643 and everyone here. I’m gonna mull over my list and send info this evening. :hugs:

12 Likes

You know I will hope you will pick some to make a very good recipe with! :slight_smile:
Take your time… I am off to the movies with my son… <3

6 Likes

Congrats to you

8 Likes