Smoky's Flavorah Contest Grab 5!

Update: I’m vaping away on my first recipe using the Flavorah Coffee flavor. I found an existing recipe that I had most of the flavors for only instead of Bavarian Cream (FW), I subbed Bavarian Cream DX (TPA). And instead of French Vanilla Cream (TPA), I subbed French Vanilla (TPA).

I kept the flavor percent ratios but I dropped the total flavor from 16% down to 8.5%.

This is a link to my adaptation JiM2’s Bust-a-CoffeeNut

Here is the original I adapted from @Alisa
Bust-a-CoffeeNut

I’m on day 4 now and the flavor has balanced nicely. The coffee was mute on day one but has taken nicely by day 3. The Hazelnut has mellowed out from slightly overpowering to nicely done , and the Pecans just showed up to the party. This is a good recipe I will definitely make more of in the future. I still have about 40 ml’s of 60 ml batch. I may just make another 60ml’s to store for a couple of weeks or so.

Thanks @anon84779643 and @Alisa :grin:

7 Likes

It is worth getting yourself that FW version. I’ve tried both bavarian and bavarian DX from TPA but FW blows them both out of the water IMO. TPA’s versions are very chemically eggy, something you don’t have in FW so your recipe will be noticeably different.

6 Likes

all of my coffee recipes

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=coffee&filter=28997

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :tada::crazy_face::hugs:

5 Likes