Snap crackle pop!

The youngens at work constantly remind me :rofl: even when I asked how to do a sling because those things donā€™t work with my little brain. The grad nurse pulls out her phone and shows me YT. :wink:

6 Likes

My wife just got a new (second hand) 2016 Ford Ranger and it has so much tech stuff compared to her old car. A friends 13 year old son had to tell her how to use half of it. Itā€™s like they are born knowing tech these days.

6 Likes

I do the same, kinda. We are ditching our vanity and sink and getting a new one and I decided to do it myself. Iā€™m a DIYer after all. Luckily it looks fairly easyā€¦ I hope. The point is, I watched quite a few yt videos until I found someone I liked and then I watched his vids. I will find out later if I can do it or not.

7 Likes

vanities are easy.

6 Likes

that is because they all sit around and teach each other. that, and growing up with something is much easier than learning it later on.

7 Likes

Growers eliminate the male plants during the growth process allowing only the female plants to survive. No male plants means no seed.

4 Likes

I just searched either Google or duckduckgo for stoner emoji. I modified it a little in Photoshop express.

3 Likes