Snap crackle pop!

why is juggernaut snap crackle popping no matter what mod I attach it to? Is my heat too high too low? Am I not on the right setting? Ive used my asvape strider the lost vape ursa quest and Guar-21! Same from all them and yesterday it worked fine.

8 Likes

You made this easy, as the mods aren’t the issue. About 99% of the time (unless you have lots of saline or water in your juice), you don’t have enough cotton wicked through the coils. Try re-wicking with snugger cotton in your coils. Drop a pick of your deck if you can.

9 Likes

I was thinking that when I wicked it, and I thought now it’ll be fine. And that’s exactly what my problem is. I will rewick it with proper amount of cotton. Thank you.

7 Likes

I get that issue sometimes too. Sounds cool but not pleasant to actually vape on my set-ups.

6 Likes

That’s why I’ve preferred mesh attys for a few years now. They can take crap loads of wicking and rarely make a sound. But when I switch back to wrapped coils I sometimes get that popping sound, or the rattlesnake sound. So yeah @SessionDrummer has a point.

7 Likes

And then there’s me who absolutely loves a good crackly coil :heart:

8 Likes

I just bought a meshy! I think it goes with the juggernaut! I got a few new toys but the mesh is by far the best! I didnt even know what to do with it at first. :face_with_monocle::thinking:

8 Likes

its not the mod or the atty. its the user, coil/s and/or wicking.

8 Likes

Same here. I find the crackling… comforting.

8 Likes

Gotta have that crackle! So satisfying …especially with a new build/ wick… You know it’s done right when that first hit is all crackle…

9 Likes

You know your going to get a seed, but when? Pop!!! :boom:

Oh, uh…wrong forum
PSX_20210504_184415|421x417, 97.5%

8 Likes

Haha, yeah, me too. I got a friend I make juice for and sometimes through a build in one of his tanks. He always complains when he does it himself he never gets that snap crackle pop that he prefers. Not so much though that you are drinking your juice or getting lava shots to the tongue, that’s no fun

5 Likes

You and Grimmgreen both…He cracks me up when he gets so excited about the crackle

5 Likes

I find the two main reasons

1. The coil build (and type). With claptons I find the the looser the outer wrap, the more crackly the coil is (just the way I like em!)
  2. Condensation builds up in the RDA cap (or in the bell cap of an RTA) when left standing for long enough, the moisture will drop on the coil in the way of water, which is why particularly first hit in the morning your vape can be quite crackly.
5 Likes

Sounds like you got a bit of ASMR going on Dan :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Yes, Yes and Yes :+1:

4 Likes

I haven’t had that happen in a very long time. It’s legal here in MI. and the Farmers up North are quite good at growing.
Anywho, the point is, No more seeds…

where did you find that emoji? :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Quite possible. I just don’t know what ASMR means…

3 Likes

Neither did I but always count on google: Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) A tingling sensation when listening to certain sounds. What will they come up with next :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What a crack up it is :rofl: from the first couple of YT videos I watched. A bit airy fairy for me but each to their own.

6 Likes

ah yes, google… I for sure had some ASMR going on!!

6 Likes