SNOW CONE E liquid

I recently vaped some Paradigm e liquid made by Archive, it taste just like a snow cone that came in the paper cups you ate when you were a kid. Looking for a good snow cone recipe can anyone help me please?

LMAO. You’ve come to the right place!
/cues @Walt_RealFlavors

I’m sure he can recommend something…

1 Like

I think he recently mentioned a snow cone flavor (not snow cone flavoring, which I know he does) but my memory could be off. I read it somewhere.

1 Like

The snow cones I remember came in your choice of about 50K different flavors. Otherwise, it’s just ice. The most memorable flavor to me was tiger’s blood and there’s about a jillion (ok, like 136) recipes for tiger’s blood on ELR. I suppose you could add some koolada and a healthy dose (or not, preferably) of sucralose and get that super sweet and icy vibe goin.

2 Likes

Interesting. What was the flavor. We could do a simple syrup type flavor with a bit of cotton candy to mimic but the add on part would be the flavor of choice. I would soooo add blue raz and some citrus acid. Yummy

3 Likes

I was a sucker for orange, and bubble gum snow cone flavors. Sadly, the only orange I’ve liked so far has had far too much of a throat hit for me (even at 1%) :confused:

2 Likes

Try an orange with Tangerine or our Blood Orange PDO. Should take away the sharpNess you are getting. Nice thing also is with sweetness, they can cut the harshness from citrus by a lot.

The snow cones I was talking about was red white and blue. I think it was blue ras, cherry, and some kind of citrus. Another example would be a bobm pop.

2 Likes

Real Flavors (Walt ^^^) has a bomb pop flavor. I can’t speak to it though, as I haven’t tried it. Might be worth a shot.

2 Likes

Red, White, and Blue can vary in different areas.

Red is Cherry most of the time a wild type
Blue is Blue Raz
Now white is tricky… traditionally it is Lime but some places out west use Lemon. Now Dairy Queen (being the odd one) uses Watermelon.

Personally I vote Lime but it gives you a place to tweak. Give it a touch of citrus acid just to get it to pop and maybe a hint of sweetner. (Yes it seems odd to do both but it helps)

3 Likes

Like @JoJo I like the tigers blood, but I always added peach to it. Now that was good. I make a tigers blood peach vape with bourbon flavor that I call adult shaved ice.

2 Likes