Snowberry?

Anybody know of a Snowberry flavoring, or a means of recreating the taste? Tried looking on Glemin to see, but couldn’t find anything.

1 Like

Not sure about flavoring but this might help:

“The snowberry comes from a bush of the honeysuckle family. It is a white berry. It is also called waxberry or ghost berry.”

like a flavour that actually tastes like snowberries? or like an iceberry vape? Cause if you mean an actual snowberry gross!

Interesting - “The actual berry can be ingested but it’s advised not too since it can cause mild vomiting or dizziness in adults and mild sedation in children.”

lol I can certainly see it causing vomitting, that said a really concentrated wintergreen flavour would come close

2 Likes

Hmmm… Sounds like it could come in handy for the kiddos’ bedtime… :stuck_out_tongue: :sleeping:

8 Likes

Because nothing says “I love you” like making your kid puke! LOL

I’m just kidding. Can’t help it, that’s just how my brain works! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lol! Well he did say vomiting and dizziness in adults and sedation in children… Not that that actually makes sense… Hmm, maybe I should stick with the benadryl?

Kidding, obviously. Making them run laps around the house tires them out enough. :wink:

3 Likes

I prefer a tranquilizer dart. Problem is you have to be a good shot to hit a moving target!

9 Likes

If you super glue candy to the floor they’ll stop to pick it up then shoot em

7 Likes

Brilliant!!!

3 Likes

@SthrnMixer and @GPC2012 , you two really should teach a parenting class!

4 Likes

I like the sedation part, why lie?

1 Like