So....a guy at work says to me

Free Bird … LOL

11 Likes

It’s like a fucking candle…

9 Likes

All i can say to that is, it isn’t much of a glow to that shot. It looks like you are using a frigging lighter :laughing:

4 Likes

Seriously it wouldnt go out…
I think ive just invented a new fuel…

7 Likes

And it’s based on Steve right :laughing:

3 Likes

Who knew!

Human fat burns really well…

Actually …i do have a log burner…:roll_eyes:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Jeez…its still not as bad as this tho, ive never seen coil gunk like it…
All fixed now…

9 Likes

I hope he’s not vaping ur juice :wink:

1 Like

Wow. I’ve seen some crusty coils, but that one takes the cake. How is it possible it took him that long to notice something was off?

1 Like

Because vaping shit still tastes better than a cigarette! :laughing:

12 Likes

Holy Crap

2 Likes

:laughing: Too true! I completely forgot about that! New vapers have it hard - can’t diagnose problems because cigs are just so darn awful. Reminds me of a friend I switched to vaping. He couldn’t figure out why his throat was burning with the setup he was using. Turns out he was using a nickel coil in wattage mode! :scream:

1 Like

That looks like my mother in-laws pre made coils after she uses it for a month and wounders why she can’t get a puff off her ecig lmao :laughing:

1 Like

Well there’s your problem. LMAO!!!

Do not get all high and mighty folks. We have all pushed a coil to the max, just because we did not want to rewicked or recoil. By a show of thumbs up, honestly who has not had a coil gunk up.

Still laughing my ass off about the jokes. @Pugs1970 I did see a bright light in the night sky, was that your coil?

5 Likes

Hey Clark, “SHITTER IS CLOGGED!!!”

2 Likes

I have a brother does the same thing
He thinks it should last forever no maintenance
Now a cig last a few minutes and is gone but the ecigs should last month’s just add juice in his thinking
He always ask why mine is working so well
Clouds

4 Likes

Did it have a purple tint to it? I Just replaced some cotton on my aromizer that looked pretty gross, usually just use grape soda mixed with green apple with Stevia.

1 Like

Must be flavorarts new flavour. “Squid ink” v2 with added sucralose.

2 Likes