So amazing it deserves it's own post ...Whiterose did it again

@therabidweasel
Thanks for filling in for me and providing the necessary information!

@Pugs1970
Try building insanely huge coils, with a resistance higher than you are used toā€¦like 0.5 and up. Then turn the dial up and see what happens to flavor and Vapor production!

3 Likes

Think I might have to crack open the Temple RDA then :wink: ā€¦cheers for the heads up, Iā€™m off work for 10 days now so Iā€™ll put it through itā€™s paces :grin:

cheers brother

3 Likes

That is exactly what I had to do with the Lipo PWM. They are absolute beasts butā€¦I found nirvana at around .880 on a fused clapton.
I found that the DNA mods wasnā€™t great for my vape style. I tend to take quick one-two second quick blasts.Even when I had the pre punch loaded on my DNA mods at 200 watts it would take a half second to get up to temp.The Lipo PWM has no lag at all!
@therabidweasel ,I didnā€™t mind not being able to use the mod while the battery charged until my original Lipo failed.I then decided that I will always have a spare and ordered two to replace the one. Now I keep them in a rotation.
@Pugs1970 I donā€™t know if you can get MaxAmps brand Lipo across the pond but they will cut your leads to any length you request.

2 Likes

Maxamps lipos are guaranteed for life and have excellent customer service!

2 Likes

My experience with LiPos is a few years old and things have changed but i personally would not go for any super cheap china battery. Go to a RC model shop where you have people to talk to if youā€™re new to LiPo batteries. Itā€™s bad enough if something goes wrong with a dual 18650 but with a LiPo thatā€™s a whole different story. As mentioned further up somewhere, the discharge rates go up to over 150 or 200 Amps and that is enough to do some real damage. Welding currents. Ā“Not trying to take the fun out but i have huge respect of LiPos.

Oh and the modā€¦ excellent work, really pretty. Is that milled from a piece of stabilized wood?

2 Likes

No no its a resin mix mod, no wood.

I did a little research on the lipoā€™s , I would never buy cheap Chinese batteries of any sort, I think the one I got will be cool, and the one he sent me is also reputable :+1:

2 Likes

Just Beautiful!!!

1 Like

The nano-tech turnigy lipos I can say from experience hit the sweet spot of cheap vs quality. Good quality at a reasonable price even though Chinese. They are a popular battery in RC we draw some badass amps.

as stated above. maxamps are a premium brand. canā€™t go wrong you pay for that too.
I really like Team Orion batteries.
In Europe i like Gensace.

I hope a bit of my practical use of them can help a bit. Also the team Orion chargers are awesome they have programs that help look after the health of the battery too. Very neat.

4 Likes

@Pugs1970 If you werenā€™t prepared then you arenā€™t worthy and have to send it to someone who will take care of and love it the right way. So Send it on buddy. lmao :joy:

3 Likes

You know what fella I think Iā€™ll manage, but thanks for thinking of me dude :wink: LMAO

4 Likes

Well OK then, but @Volition is gonna be heart broke he was the next one on the list. lmao

1 Like

OH yeah and Merry Christmas to ya man, hope yours is the best. Love that mod. It looks absolutely fantastic.

1 Like

Lol and a very merry Xmas to you and yours my friend. Hope youā€™ve had a good n :wink::+1::ok_hand:

I tell you what @Whiterose0818, Iā€™ve put it away until Tuesday when I get the charger and Spare soā€™s not to drain it too much, I put the transformer onto my Laisimo to carry on vaping the Funfetti I got off Neoā€¦not the sameā€¦AT ALLā€¦the difference between a standard vw mod and a PWM is MILES, whatever that pulse does to the liquid I cannot reccomend it enough to everyone, the flavour enhancement is phenomenal :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Ho. Lee. Shit!
That mod is just soā€¦just soā€¦Fuck, itā€™s beautiful!
You broke my jealousy meter.

8 Likes

mine should be out of orbit next year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Did I miss something here? Easily confused. Wait wait, I think Iā€™m next, standing in line patiently. Geez pass the dooby. Hurry yup. Is that what Iā€™m waiting for. Or is that a crack pipe your smoking? Nope, itā€™s a smok alien. Right.

Nothing to see here.

2 Likes

Naw just settle down but you were next in line to get Pugs new mod since he forgot to get a battery charger, but heā€™s not giving it up. Hey I tried for ya man. lol

4 Likes

youā€™ll be prising it out of my dead fingers old man lmao, itā€™s the only way anyoneā€™s gettin hold of this bad boy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: