So amazing it deserves it's own post ...Whiterose did it again

It’s beautiful no doubt. !

2 Likes

LiPos themselves are lighter than Li+, so any extra weight is the mod. My monster weighs 166g, about 20g heavier than three 25r5s, and delivers 10x the current with the same capacity.

3 Likes

I can get the EVpeak over here from Amazon UK, Am I right in seeing that I don’t have to get a converter for that? just plugs straight in the wall with a UK adaptor?..

2 Likes

Its heavy enough to feel solid, I don’t like light weight stuff…I mean I don’t have hands like Whiterose I have chubby chipolata sausage fingers but they appear to love holding the thing :wink: lol

2 Likes

I know what you mean if I give my fiance’ something w/o weight he’ll drop it in no time. I don’t mind some weight but I tend to go back to single battery mods as I vape around 12-13 watts

1 Like

BTW @Whiterose0818

That door…:heart_eyes:

PERFECT! :ok_hand:

I’m gonna have to try and refrain from using it until I get my charger and spare bat, I don’t want to drain it and have no way of charging it…I could kick myself for forgetting to buy a charger :pensive:

1 Like

And one more thing, IMVHO once again, MTL hitters do not need a LiPo. LiPo is for massive cloud production because they hit the atty so very hard. Not worth it for MTL IMO.

3 Likes

Yeah I confirm that shit…

I got this set at around 15-20 on a dial that goes to 100…It punches real hard I’m tellin ya, and I vape high power normally between 75- 100 watts

2 Likes

That’s right pugs, it takes universa mains input 110-240V, 50-60Hz. I travel internationally, this will work fine.

2 Likes

brilliant…ordered…thank you :+1:

2 Likes

One interesting (to some) is that power control on this is highly nonlinear. It is in fact, parabolic…so you are using nothing.

Power goes with the voltage squared. So you are using FAR FAR less than the mod is capable of producing. I’ve been running at 6.9V on 0.44ohms. The power is v^2/r. So it’s linear with coil resistance and parabolic with voltage…assuming the battery won’t droop. LiPos won’t because they can source so much current. High cap 18650s may droop under high load. But again, these mods are capable of insane power with any battery.

3 Likes

This any good?..just seen it…I haven’t pressed ‘buy’ on the EV Peak yet…it too is a UK plug…

1 Like

I just totally nodded blankly at the screen…

2 Likes

I’m no expert on chargers, it seems reasonable, the EVPEAK charges at 4A only, it might be nice to turn it down, but even at 4a, my battery doesn’t even get warm. The EVPEAK is pretty small and has built in fans, I’m plenty happy with it.

3 Likes

Ok, small adjustment of voltage is a big adjustment in power. If you double your voltage, that’s 4x the power. Triple the voltage, 9x the power. So if the dial is linear (almost all non-audio) potentiometers are…adjustments will not vary much for a given coil.

1 Like

I’ve gone with the EVPeak , I can get it guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, I bought a spare battery too :thumbsup:

Thanks for your help man, very much appreciated indeed :wink:

2 Likes

Just remember it’s worth the price paid, lol. I am an EE among other things, but that doesn’t make me an expert on this. I very much try to post only what I know is fact on stuff like this and try to indicate when it’s my opinion or educated guess.

I think you’ll be happy though. I certainly am.

4 Likes

if it was me I’d have gone straight to a B&M model shop

3 Likes

lies…you’d of took 2 cables, pushed one end of them into a plug socket and the other end stuffed in the lipo socket and held in with clothes pegs…

2 Likes

damn, That’s why you’re the lecktrickle genius !

3 Likes