So i just bought a TPA Sweetener

On both the label and ingredients it shows no sucralose and the site that i bought from doesn’t sell any sucralose sweetners. And i have no idea if what i have just bought is actually sucralose, i tried ringing the company to ask them but as it’s a weekend so they’re closed. I was hoping if anyone could inform me if tpa do sweeteners other than sucralose, because if not then it would obviously, be sucralose. I’d hate to make a load of juices and have them ruined because of adding something that i thought would be sucralose.

The only sweetener TPA/TFA sells is “Sweetener” which is 10% sucralose.

2 Likes

According to TFA Website…

Ingredients:Propylene Glycol, Water, Sucralose.

2 Likes

is 10% considered weak? I have only used Cappella’s sweetener before.

10% is the norm - Capella’s is 20%, which I guess is why they call it Super Sweet! :smiley:

1 Like

Just have to remember that where you used CAP SS in your recipes, you may need to use more TPA sweetener.

Did not realise that CAP’s was stronger. Was given a bottle last week and used it. Hope I didnt kill that recipe.
Got some from TPA the other day and it was on my porch in the cold when I got home and was all crystalized and had to give it a good warm water bath to get it disolved again.

1 Like

A better sweetener is TFA Marshmallow. Or any other brand of Marshmallow actually. It works better than Sucralose in all my recipes.

2 Likes