So my brother started a YouTube channel

And if your into turkey hunting or hiking you should go check it out!! He already has several hiking videos up, a hunting video, and several other product review type videos. I’ll drop the link below, and if you have compliments or criticisms leave him a comment, he is trying to make a place for himself in the outdoor entertainment world and is looking for feedback as he gets this channel going.

17 Likes

Im not a hunter or anything like that , but if it helps boost rating for him ill subscribe and watch … I like watching anything informative

8 Likes

The hiking videos are pretty good, especially considering they are the first he has ever filmed. I appreciate you upping the view count, and I know he does too.

I don’t really hunt much either, I like squirrels but you don’t get much meat from one lol and my wife likes deer hunting way more than I do, so I let her go out and fill the freezer during hunting season lol. It works out well, she keeps the baby when I go on 12-14 hour all day fishing trips lol I can’t complain.

8 Likes

NP i subscribed and watched the video you linked , that’s a pretty awesome place … Ty for the share …

8 Likes

I’ll check it out also.

7 Likes

Thanks! He called me this morning, said he had 5 new subscribers when he woke up and was curious where they came from, he is currently driving through a blizzard in South Dakota to go hunt more turkeys lol @Dan_the_Man he said he would get back to you as soon as he gets off the road or out of the snow lol

5 Likes

Good for him :+1:
He looks a little nervous in his introduction video but I’m sure he’ll grow into it.
I have no affinity with hunting at all but to each his own and I’m always happy to support a family member of a family member so I subscribed :upside_down_face: :laughing:
I do like the outdoors so I’m sure there will be something interesting to see besides the hunting. :evergreen_tree::cactus:

5 Likes

Thanks Jose, I appreciate it!

4 Likes

So, are you planning to guest star in one of his videos?

4 Likes

Idk, possibly, what’s funny is my best friend and I were talking about how we needed to start a fishing and off-roading channel on YouTube ourselves, and about 3 days later my mom told me he had started a hiking and hunting channel lol.

3 Likes

He is good, the content also but he should work more on speaking and emotions if he wants more viewers on his channel. A good help will be to increase the viewers on videos. I know that my friend paid to one company to help him with this. He also has a youtube channel. Moreover, I understood that this company made its work great and he is collaborating with it till now. If you want to know more about them enter here on their site subscribers and you will read all the information on how they can help your brother to increase his channel.

2 Likes