So pissed right now!

Why would they add dye to Freebase Nic, even at low levels, and not put it on the label when there’s a risk that people could be allergic to it? If enough people had allergic reactions, including going into anaphylactic shock, from vaping juice made with their Nic, you can bet there would be an investigation followed by lawsuits.

What would be the point in dyeing the Freebase to begin with? Do you think employees wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between clear Freebase versus colored Salts?

4 Likes

How very “Sword in the Stone.” Does the winner of the challenge get to be King? :wink: It’s good to be the king! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

They don’t!!! Free base will come clear or with a slight pink hew. I buy my nic from Thanksgiving to the end of February for the year to make sure it doesn’t go bad during shipping. We all have had ample time to stock up for over a decade to come.

7 Likes

The things people put out there sometimes amazes me lmao…Great answer btw

9 Likes

How does it get to turning pink then, when nicotine as a compound is clear and odorless?

Telling me “It’s just how some nicotine is processed” demonstrates no knowledge of this process at all.

Saying “Why would they?” is no less an assumption than “Why wouldn’t they?”

All any of you have done is pat each other on the back for agreeing to assume the same thing as each other?

That’s how Nazis were allowed to take over Germany if you’ll remember: everyone just nodding and agreeing with everyone else without any real knowledge whatsoever.

Awesome to see mindless following of others opinions is still alive and well :smirk:

1 Like

There are already a few threads explaining salts in the forum. Have you read them?

And @fidalgo_vapes actually already told you that different acid used would give different colour hue.

Not many people here knows the science behind salt nicotine, but some have a lot of experience buying them.

9 Likes

Also to sit here and debate something with someone who isnt going to listen just isn’t worth my time…I will typically say something when someone is providing misinformation like " adding food coloring " …

Many of us also have taken the time to research and talk to Manufactures and distributors regarding the different processes .

What a lot of people dont realize is how many different methods there are to making liquid nicotine …

Btw hey @delltrapp how are you ??

8 Likes

Ah, Good points there.
I’m fine, thank you. Cant complain.

8 Likes

@Scotty I wanted to congratulate you for wearing protection, always nice to see.

I’ve checked a few liters I recently got from Nude, and some were clear, some had some color, so I wouldn’t be worried.

I actually had the EXACT same thing happen to me, but from LNW. First order (and second, and third) were crystal clear, a last order (or two, hehe), did have some color to them like yours. All good.

9 Likes

If you learned you history Germany was in a Great Depression. Hitler lead them out that Depression. The Nazis didn’t enter the picture until Till Germany invaded Europe.

Go to LNW site it will explain their FB process. It will tell you their nicotine will come anywhere between clear or with a pinkish hew. If everyone is mindlessly following each other I’ll believe the processer of the nicotine. Remember reading is fundamental. Stop making things up or guessing because you are plain wrong.

8 Likes

he is somewhat right. hitler had the Brown Shirts, the predecessors to the nazis and before WWII. going around terrorizing the population and burning shops, sound familiar ?

7 Likes

The party existed before Hitler in a different form. It wasn’t till Hitler took power that he outlawed all forms but his. If you wanted a government job you had to join the party. Hardly mindlessly following. Not saying it was right but to advance in life you had to be a member. He was in power 7 years before starting WW2. Again hardly mindless following to expand Germany.
The generality this man spews makes my blood boil.

9 Likes

I hope you really learn about Nicotine more than about German History.

And if you think about Resistance it‘s not about Ohm‘s law in that context.

6 Likes

Thank you for putting it into perspective and having such a good insight.

This Wiki article provides quite some background on the events @jinx_d described as well as the reactions and background.

This is a bad chapter of history in German history, but I can assure you that there was a lot of resistance through all levels of the society.

5 Likes

ok, point has been made. i recommend that we not Jack this thread any further.
and yes, i am partly talking to myself :laughing: :+1:. since, well, i thing i started it = jinx running for the hills , lol.

6 Likes

You lot… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously.

immodium
mouth

7 Likes
6 Likes

I’m always somewhat right, or there’d never be any point of contention :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bingo!
We have a winner.

Oh look! Another winner!

Most of what is being talked about lately has been covered in the forums by previous “classes” of ELR “alumni” over the years.

Now, if only some of the new class would do their homework before wanting to rediscover the wheel… Maybe they wouldn’t be revving such high rpm’s without any traction. :wink:

9 Likes