So pissed right now!

Hello Scotty, how are things ? :slightly_smiling_face:

your nic looks fine. but you should taste test it = a 10ml bottle of 6mg base.

7 Likes

My prior order from same company was clear so yeah I feel slightly ripped off. Plus you know me, I hate oxidized Nic and this pisses me off.

4 Likes

it very well could be that while shipping it got hot.

4 Likes

I already vaped it and seems to be ok but who really knows. It does have a slight odor compared to the super clean clear stuff I received with my first order. If the color can change that drastically - who knows what else has changed with the composition of the nic. I’m still irritated.

I think I’m mostly pissed because this is all I have now going forward. So I guess I will use the gross looking nic first. If we had easy access to Nic right now I swear to you I’d chuck all of this down the sink.

5 Likes

if it vapes ok, then does it matter ? i think it looks fine, and looks like mine, that i ordered when it was cold out, winter’ish. do the taste test and a small bottle of a juice that you know well, i bet you don’t notice anything odd.

did you not order some a good while back when we were talking about this ? i know your plan was to get many liters back then.

4 Likes

I ordered a little under 1000ml’s when I first joined the group a few months back. Then a last ditch effort of additional 470ml’s - these are all yellowish in color. In fact one of the super small 50ml bottles, I can’t even open!! So theres that too!! One of my best friends was over last night and he couldn’t open it so pissed I am! I will settle down soon - I think.

I was calculating my usage of Nic with the possibility that we might still be able to order in the future once things became unscrambled with the newest legislation. Doesn’t seem like it’s happening so… I have maybe 6, 7 years of Nic now. Take out the yellow stuff and less or if I move from 6mg down to 3mg maybe more.

5 Likes

@jinx_d fyi - I made 4 banger custard last night. I made the version that included vanilla swirl. Not sure If I like the vanilla swirl so I might make 3 banger tonight! Appreciate you leaving this recipe for me:)

4 Likes

just leave that 50ml bottle alone, put it in the freezer and leave it. it will open when its needed.

we don’t know what the future will bring, but we have enough to get us there. and you “may” end up quitting by then anyway. but for now, it is always good to try to cut back on nic usage. go from 6 to 5 and get used to that, then to 4. when getting down under 3, go 2.9, then 2.8, etc. i have a juice that i start to use about an hour or so before bed, its 1mg. after a while i will be dropping that lower and to 0 if it works, and i think it will.

your Welcome on the 4Banger, i need to make a bottle myself.

6 Likes

Really good idea. I will try to start mixing for 5mg. Seems like such a small increment, I may not even notice! Let’s hope. Also, really about the 50ml bottle opening just when I need it? I almost chucked it but felt bad for the environment so I kept it!

6 Likes

i bet, for the most part, you don’t notice. i have different nic % for different daily duties.

the 50ml. when you have people over, challenge them to open it. you could turn it into a fun game. then one day, it will be open. and then, it will become something you all laugh about for years.

4 Likes

Why would they add dye to Freebase Nic, even at low levels, and not put it on the label when there’s a risk that people could be allergic to it? If enough people had allergic reactions, including going into anaphylactic shock, from vaping juice made with their Nic, you can bet there would be an investigation followed by lawsuits.

What would be the point in dyeing the Freebase to begin with? Do you think employees wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between clear Freebase versus colored Salts?

4 Likes

How very “Sword in the Stone.” Does the winner of the challenge get to be King? :wink: It’s good to be the king! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

They don’t!!! Free base will come clear or with a slight pink hew. I buy my nic from Thanksgiving to the end of February for the year to make sure it doesn’t go bad during shipping. We all have had ample time to stock up for over a decade to come.

7 Likes

The things people put out there sometimes amazes me lmao…Great answer btw

9 Likes

How does it get to turning pink then, when nicotine as a compound is clear and odorless?

Telling me “It’s just how some nicotine is processed” demonstrates no knowledge of this process at all.

Saying “Why would they?” is no less an assumption than “Why wouldn’t they?”

All any of you have done is pat each other on the back for agreeing to assume the same thing as each other?

That’s how Nazis were allowed to take over Germany if you’ll remember: everyone just nodding and agreeing with everyone else without any real knowledge whatsoever.

Awesome to see mindless following of others opinions is still alive and well :smirk:

1 Like

There are already a few threads explaining salts in the forum. Have you read them?

And @fidalgo_vapes actually already told you that different acid used would give different colour hue.

Not many people here knows the science behind salt nicotine, but some have a lot of experience buying them.

9 Likes

Also to sit here and debate something with someone who isnt going to listen just isn’t worth my time…I will typically say something when someone is providing misinformation like " adding food coloring " …

Many of us also have taken the time to research and talk to Manufactures and distributors regarding the different processes .

What a lot of people dont realize is how many different methods there are to making liquid nicotine …

Btw hey @delltrapp how are you ??

8 Likes

Ah, Good points there.
I’m fine, thank you. Cant complain.

8 Likes

@Scotty I wanted to congratulate you for wearing protection, always nice to see.

I’ve checked a few liters I recently got from Nude, and some were clear, some had some color, so I wouldn’t be worried.

I actually had the EXACT same thing happen to me, but from LNW. First order (and second, and third) were crystal clear, a last order (or two, hehe), did have some color to them like yours. All good.

9 Likes

If you learned you history Germany was in a Great Depression. Hitler lead them out that Depression. The Nazis didn’t enter the picture until Till Germany invaded Europe.

Go to LNW site it will explain their FB process. It will tell you their nicotine will come anywhere between clear or with a pinkish hew. If everyone is mindlessly following each other I’ll believe the processer of the nicotine. Remember reading is fundamental. Stop making things up or guessing because you are plain wrong.

8 Likes