So scary....maybe we should quit vaping!

Just make sure to remember the hip waders…

6 Likes

Remember “Back to the Future” where the flying Delorean was being powered by that Mr. Fusion? Yeah the promise of a little future coffee-pot-like Consumer Electronic power source you could just toss in like a banana peel and it would convert it into GigaWatts of electricity. This knucklehead above is why we can’t have nice futuristic things. Lithium batteries are the highest powered portable power sources we are “allowed” to have at this time. At least with them we can only burn or blow up ourselves. 21st Century Dorks! No Mr. Fusion for you! :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Don’t give the geniuses at the FDA ideas - or they might mandate “Nickel-Cadmium or Alkaline batts only”.

5 Likes

Yea… I’m impressed as anyone by @Raven-Knightly 's extensive vocabulary but i feel it unintentionally segregates some people from the discussion. Not trying to bash you at all raven it takes me a few reads and I get the gist of what you are saying but some people would probably appreciate a TL;DR at the bottom in “english” english

5 Likes

FDA regulating batteries? What next - NASA banning gluten? :crazy_face:

5 Likes