So what NF would you like to see at BCF?

So I emailed Bull City Flavors and asked if they could carry more Nature’s Flavors. They emailed me back and asked what I would like to see them carry. I know what I like but thought I would throw this out to the group. What NF would you want at bcf?

8 Likes

@scifoc I would vote for Marshmallow, Fresh Baked Bread, Pancake, and Danish Pastry.

Nature's Flavors Reviews

6 Likes

The very first on my list would be Red Apple!

I’m hoping that they expand their NF selection quite a bit!

I’m sure I’ll have more to add to my NF “Must have” list, but I’m just scratching the surface on NF sadly, because I almost never order from DIYVS (thanks largely to the lack of a USPS first class shipping option). My last order there was nothing but NF though. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I would buy these too:
NF Organic Burnt Sugar
NF Organic Lemon
NF Graham Cracker
NF Organic Caramel
NF Sweet Cinnamon (Organic)
NF Organic Butter
NF Organic Maple
NF Organic Marshmallow
NF Organic Custard
NF Organic Cotton Candy

I totally agree with Sprkslfly with regards to the high shipping cost of DIYVS.
Does anyone know of another NF supplier in the US?

4 Likes

I second the butter but I am unaware if I have the organic version or not @Brotherbob have you tried both versions?
Also
Zabaglione
Cream cheese

5 Likes

Marshmallow
Strawberry
Honeydew
Cantaloupe
Black Raspberry
Blueberry
Cider
Butter
Brown Sugar
Pineapple
Fresh Baked Bread
Danish Pastry
Zabaglione
Strawberry Shortcake

If it is from diyvs, they told me a while back that they’re all organic extracts. Might shoot them an email to confirm.

5 Likes

No, can’t find a vendor (10/15 ml. bottles) other than DIYVS. I like to find any US vendor with decent ship costs and competitive pricing.

5 Likes

So I emailed all these suggestion to BCF. I hope they start carrying some of these. I really wouldn’t have to order from anyone else.

7 Likes

That make me crazy!!! I would shop there too if they gave a shit about their customers. Sad to say, but they have proven that, many times. I have often wanted one bottle from there and they are about 30 min. from my house and it costs $8.20 (the going rate for the small flat rate envelope or box).
I could keep on ranting but I think I’ll stop here…

5 Likes