So who is this?

See my forum profile

No recipes, i mean none, not even private. As far as i can tell they have never mixed anything on the site, nor have they commented on or rated a single recipe. Yet they follow almost 6500 users. I used to be able to follow a link back to the forum from a user on the recipe site but it seems that is now gone, and by used to be i mean a long time back.

I just wanna ask, “y 4 u do dat?”. That had to take a long time to do and it seems they are still doing it or were in 2021.

@daath You seen this one?

9 Likes

One has to wonder…
Is someone taking note of, and saving tons of recipes, and why? And why not on the site itself?
Or some sort of big brother operation tracking DIY mixers, if you’re into the whole conspiracy thing…
Hmmm…

6 Likes

Scraper account @Ken_O_Where ??

6 Likes

Well, I hadn’t seen you in such a long time, so I thought I’d make an account and infiltrate the mod squad and tear them apart from the inside.

6 Likes

Aliens told you all before def aliens

5 Likes

Maybe you guys deleted all the recipes from that account like you did mine? I don’t have any private recipes either.
I don’t put anything in the calculator, ever. I don’t need it.
The following of almost 6,500 users is definitely the sketchy thing. I don’t do that! When would you even have time to check out 6,500 peoples’ recipes?

6 Likes

I remember that feature also. You could click the username and it would say the date they joined and if they had created a forum profile or not. Would be nice to have that option available again.

6 Likes

Pretty weird. Scraper account was my first thought too, SD.

6 Likes

I think it was @anon44012888

10 Likes

Followed by 5 users?? Weird… Probably a “You follow me I follow you thing”
Most of those users are neither active or famous users, don’t take my word for it, I did a random search, but look at the names on thar list, most of them are unknown or inactive sounds like a BOT

9 Likes

Well they even follow people with no recipes.

12 Likes

Long time @Beaufort_Batches, how are things ?

7 Likes

Good. I’m not on here much. These days, I just mix out of my head and don’t use the calculator any longer. but I’ll try to stop in more often. I do have a couple of good recipes to share and I just haven’t taken the time to post them.

11 Likes

Understood @Beaufort_Batches. I’m glad to see you posting, none the less. Always look forward to whatever you mix and publish. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good to see you again.

5 Likes

Howdy stranger! You probably wouldn’t know me because I wasn’t on long before you went away. I have a request. After seeing your SB Crack Corn, would you be so kind as to post your Fiddle Faddle? I love a good popcorn vape every now and then.

8 Likes

Nice to see you again @Beaufort_Batches, I have mixed a few of your recipes and they were great. Thank you.

5 Likes

You as well @Ken_O_Where.

5 Likes

Thanks, good to see you too.

5 Likes