So ya I built a thing (OKL2-T/20)

I just finished my first box mod so I thought I’d share some pictures. I’m lovin’ this thing. Now I have a new addiction :slightly_smiling:
http://imgur.com/a/PY4hl

click the picture silly

13 Likes

Nicely done! Love the color of the screen. I made a thing once but it was an unregulated box that i gave to my nephew.

What was your total cost?

1 Like

Right around $40 US. It was really so much fun to do, it could have cost twice as much and I wouldn’t have cared.

3 Likes

I hear ya, building ones own device is very fun as gaining knowledge oft is.

40$, wow, that is incredibly inexpensive for such a beautiful device.

2 Likes

Nice work @Oldmeat123!! looks like a beudy!!

1 Like

The most expensive thing was paint.The OKL chip was $12, the rest was really cheap,I mean resistors are .10 cents a piece. The 510 and switch were around $9 and the box and magnets were around $6. It’s sourcing all the stuff at the cheapest price ,but that’s half the fun. I tried to buy as much stuff locally as I could

1 Like

Love it! Those hand crafted items are always the best. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Very SWEET!!!

1 Like

That is awesome!

1 Like

Very cool. Like the color and love the display. Good job!

1 Like

nice job i love doin this stuff

1 Like

Beautiful work. Absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

Cool thing!! I am not mechanically inclined at all, so it’s all like magic to me. :wink: I like the yellow! Do we get a pic when you get the decal on? I’m intrigued…

2 Likes

Absolutely, I just finished routing all the wires and epoxing everything in place. The inside looks better now. I’ll post more pictures after I print out the decal and get it on there.

4 Likes

Thanks for all your kind words everybody.:relaxed:

2 Likes

NICE! Well made. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Very nice! It looks great!

1 Like

very nice looking mod.

1 Like

That looks nicer than the Cloudmakers ended up being. Nice work! :+1:

1 Like

Must also say that you have some beautiful furniture in back ground on your pics.

2 Likes